My own [Put your luck in me!] event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own [Put your luck in me!] event

LF > Generous Donations to the Alteran Church of [Make Omni Great Again] We need faithful members willing to give up to a small loan of a million dollars to protect us from the evils of not being geared. By donating a small amount of your choosing you shall be protected. I suggest you sinners cease hoarding your gold and give it all to me, lest bad luck befallen you and your kind.

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post
    no one put their luck in me... still have 50 plates left but i got this LOL
    Event Closed

I have 100 level 93 crests
    Looking for people willing to donate X garnet
    If i make the plate and it is FD you get a certain percentage that we agree on

Let me know if anyone would wanna do this o-o

Offer how much garnet you donate ( 10-15 )
    offer what % you want
    And I can show screenshare on skype or twitch broadcast etc
    Last edited by Omnicide; 02-23-2017, 01:18 PM.

no one put their luck in me... still have 50 plates left but i got this LOL

Comment

haha good one! no one cares. you can fund the rest of your garnets now. stop bumping this useless thread.

Comment

• TheKo
        TheKo commented
        Editing a comment
        I just wanted to show people how bullshit you were. Now let me explain this in simple terms.

1. Editing the thread without posting would have insured that your thread stayed dead and you got no whispers.
        2. I cant read whats wrong EX: "taking to me on discord"
        3. I am worth your time because you commented every time even though you said you wouldnt.
        4. You said your post wasnt a bump but if someone posts on a thread it "bumps" the thread whether they like it or not.
        5. I knew exactly what you were saying I just wanted to see if you would post again.
        6. Out smarted. Bye!

• Shadow
        Shadow commented
        Editing a comment
        Omnicide congrats on the plate
        TheKo dont you have anything better to do with your life? like get a job and stop skipping school? bet you cant even get a job at burger king
        its his thread he can do whatever he wants with it.
        if he wants to edit that in saying he got it then who the fk cares? are you jealous or something?
        he stopped commenting btw and he didnt get outsmarted, because your dumb a/f and i bet you couldn't beat a toddler
        so could you stop wasting peoples brain cells by making them read your ignorant bull shet and just fk off?
        hurry up and quit DN like you keep threatening to stop cashing, why not just quit or are you just a drama queen?
        TLDR your bad i can make a raven and it would be stronger than you in 5 minutes
        Last edited by Shadow; 02-24-2017, 10:34 AM.

• Keepo®
        Keepo® commented
        Editing a comment
        lul ko you got rekt m8 shadow mvp
        ko gets CROCKED humble confirmt

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post

LF > Generous Donations to the Alteran Church of [Make Omni Great Again] We need faithful members willing to give up to a small loan of a million dollars to protect us from the evils of not being geared. By donating a small amount of your choosing you shall be protected. I suggest you sinners cease hoarding your gold and give it all to me, lest bad luck befallen you and your kind.

Event Closed

I have 100 level 93 crests
      Looking for people willing to donate X garnet
      If i make the plate and it is FD you get a certain percentage that we agree on

Let me know if anyone would wanna do this o-o

Offer how much garnet you donate ( 10-15 )
      offer what % you want
      And I can show screenshare on skype or twitch broadcast etc
      Get out...

Comment

• Omnicide
        Omnicide commented
        Editing a comment
        Out get

yo omni bumping your thread to tilt FinalKancer
      pretty sure im not the only one who is sick of him
      on the same level as toxicity as Keepo and BoyWonder

Comment