Say something you love about the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say something you love about the game

It cant be hidden that there are a lot of stuff wrong with this game and there has been a lot of unsolved issues. Im kinda tired of the complaining so I wanna see what you love about this game. There is probably not a reason for you to be on the forums right now if you didnt like anything about this game.\

I love the story of the game ,Even though a lot of people don't even follow the story, The game always surprises me the more I do the story quests because it never goes with the "save the princess from the black knight and save the world" approach like alot of other RPGs do. You always see your character finding themselves helpless, getting betrayed, or seeing people sacrificing themselves for you, all while trying to deal with the reality of being in a dream world.All of the evil characters have a good reason for why they are being evil, there is no being evil for the sake of being evil. Also all the characters have personality or are relateable in some sort of way (except ignacio, I hope he burns in hell).

If you aint got at least 1 nice thing to say then don't say it
    Last edited by Iloveyoubb; 02-24-2017, 12:09 AM.
    “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

I love how the game makes me their bitch pretty consistently.

Comment

• Iloveyoubb
      Iloveyoubb commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that applies to all of us xD

Machina's T H I C C legs
    IGN: CharginTool
    Discord ID: CharginTool #6299
    (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

Sorceresses ~
      Discord: Fabulous #3971
      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
      Class Updates Document
      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
      YouTube Channel

Comment

- Combat
        - Raiding/Raid hype each cap
        - Costume designs (Some costumes look really nice)
        - A range of classes to choose from (I love that there's many different classes, too bad the balancing is horrible)

ED, did you see how my list didn't include Racer set, L grade enhancement or Dragon Eggs? ;D

jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
        this game is already beyond repair in that department

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
        Other Characters:
        Saint/s -
        Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
        Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
        Ice Witch - SachMizora
        Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

The game's fast-paced gameplay. It takes a while to figure out iframes and when to use them, but once you do, I haven't found an mmorpg that rivals that precision yet. As many issues this game has, I've always come back because of the action. There's something about the real-time action that you just don't get in Guild Wars 2 (limited tumbles for instance) or WoW (clunky animations that don't actually feel like you're hitting monsters, but rather awkwardly attacking in their direction and seeing numbers). When you're playing non-toxic players in pvp, it's actually ridiculously fun in my opinion. #bringback50capplease

Comment

I like the game's fluid combat system, but what keeps me coming back is the story. I like most of the key characters, and it's rather cute that the player characters have stand-ins with their own personalities when you're playing someone else's point of view (for the characters with unique story paths anyway).

Comment

All the cleric classes were exceptionally well done (except for arch heretic, haven't tried it much so can't say but enjoying it).

Comment

For a new-er player, I thoroughly enjoy the amount of nests that are relatively engaging. I appreciate the raid environment as well. While some may find it "brain-dead" easy, I still find that there is a lot to learn and it isn't as easy as people say it is, but that's coming from someone who never did nests/raids until 93 cap.
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

yall already know....

dont even gotta say it fam

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding
                    The abusive relationship it has with me
                    Same tbh. :consider:

⋆OTIUM⋆

Comment

How broken ladder is
                      | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Originally posted by CharginTool View Post
                        Machina's T H I C C legs
                        Gurrrrlll Im already all about dat lyfe

Comment

• CharginTool
                          CharginTool commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ( ´‿ゝ`)b

the ever loving and understanding community we have

Comment

I enjoy pvp maybe like 50% of the time.
                          Also I've met some amazing people from this game.

Originally posted by Bishoujou View Post
                          the ever loving and understanding community we have
                          ded from this.

Comment

Working...
                          X