[EVENT] Win 10,000 GOLD for you and your friend to SHARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Win 10,000 GOLD for you and your friend to SHARE

There's been lots of malice going on lately and i have decided to lift the spirits of people by making you guys an event where people can cooperate with each other and EVERYONE is welcome!
    Also if you didn't happen to like this event or don't have any friends dont worry i didn't forget you!
    Stay tuned for future event's and i'm sure you'll find one you would like to participate in!
    Here are the rules
    You must nominate 1 person with their IGN and write at least 3 complete sentences explaining why you think they deserve the gold
    Your friend must also come onto this thread and nominate you back and explain why you deserve the gold so choose your nominee closely!
    You can only be nominated once!
    I will decide who will win based on the story that makes me feel most warm and fuzzy inside
    The winner will win 5000g for himself AND 5000g for his friend talk about friendship!
    To give enough time for everyone to join and get their nominee to write back on this thread i'l be choosing winners on Tuesday and distributing gold that same Tuesday around 9:30 PM PST
    Have fun! and let the most deserving person win
    EDIT: I have decided that my girlfriend will be the one reading the stories and she will decide who will deserves it the most!
    Last edited by BoyWonder; 03-03-2017, 01:23 PM.

I nominate grtswrd as a winner for 5k cuz he is an awesome friend
    We met doing 2v2 in pvp and he then gave me 10k gold to help me with RDN L enhancing a while later - and we just met
    he supports my youtube channel and comments on all of my videos, within 5 minutes reply per comment
    records my pvps on youtube and features me all the time
    he is active on dn and always does pvp/pve w/ me and we message eachother hours a day
    he's kind to everyone in pvp and defends them if they mess up or someone threatens em
    nice person and deserves kindness due to his awesome accomplishments and help on DN

Comment

Nevermind.
      Last edited by Xammed; 03-03-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Zerk
        Zerk commented
        Editing a comment
        I was gonna say... why does Gladiator and Omni have the same discord ID :thonking:

I nominate at BoyWonder for being a scammer and hosting an event with the scammed gold.We first met when he scammed lots of people and said it was their fault. He then does events that he most likely will post on his alt and give himself the prize. this is bait. Hope you can write about me!

Comment

I Nominate My Adorable Friend AnimeSenpai. He always makes me laugh no matter what the conversation is.
        He Helps me out whenever he has time, so i can get party rewards and gears.
        He is also a very nice person , He is always recruiting for his guild and cracking jokes.
        And we could both reallllly use the gold to gear and Make are smexy selfs look better ~♥ this is y i Nominate AnimeSenpai ~♥
        Queen of Queefs ~♥○♥○♥○♥○♥♠♠♠♥○♥○♥○♥○♥○
        IGN/ jayjayfire, Mirema <---- mains

Comment

I nominate Pikachu because that's me and I'm the best.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by TheKo View Post
            I nominate at BoyWonder for being a scammer and hosting an event with the scammed gold.We first met when he scammed lots of people and said it was their fault. He then does events that he most likely will post on his alt and give himself the prize. this is bait. Hope you can write about me!
            indeed, the saddest thing to see is that ppl actually go for that scammed gold LUL. ppl rly throw their morals - owait they dont have any.
            AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post

indeed, the saddest thing to see is that ppl actually go for that scammed gold LUL. ppl rly throw their morals - owait they dont have any.
              ^^^^^^

"girlfriend" probably doesn't exist either

Comment

I nominate Klaytech for being the best friend I have! He's gone through some rough times recently when his account got hacked a he lost a lot of stuff but he didn't let it bother him! Me and some friends helped him out with getting stuff back and now he's even better than how he was before

The gold would be a nice way for him to forget of all the stuff he lost!

Comment

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...mmer-boywonder

Comment

Working...
                  X