Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyedentity When do you Plan on Finishing All the Class Awakenings/Balancing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyedentity When do you Plan on Finishing All the Class Awakenings/Balancing?

Kali Awakening will finally be released Next Update! YAAAYY!!!!!!

But now that it has arrived, It raises the question on when will the others be Next?

one thing that has been bothering me for awhile now has been in regards to the link Attached Below:

http://act2.dn.sdo.com/project/2017PROJECT/

That is a Calendar That teases what eyedentity has planned for 2017

If you look closely Assassin's Silhouette is shown for April so One can assume KDN will be getting Assassin awakening next month and We will get it a few months later (Ok).

Now if you scroll through the next few months you see some interesting things, but what caught my eye was that Lencea was on October. I hope this doesnt Mean Lencea Awakening wont actually be a thing Until 6 Months after assassins. AND I Hope this also Doesn't Mean Machina awakening wont be Released with Lencea as well. Because I always Assumed and Hoped Lencea and Machina awakening would be released together due to no 2nd specialization.

Also im sorry if I sound like im criticizing too much but All these awakenings Should have been released at the same time!!! By not doing so it creates a massive class imbalance for a large period of time. (Like how Lightbringer and Abysswalker is dead tier) Its probably a huge contributing factor to a toxic community.
    Based on all this evidence it is more likely we will be getting More spin-off Classes and a Level Cap Raise before 93 CAP awakenings get finished Entirely.

So Eyedentity Dean50 Yaya Or whomever can respond or get stuff done in your company, Im asking the tough Question: When do you plan on finishing All The Class Awakenings? And is there an estimated time when Dragon Nest NA will get these?

I shall Be Bumping This whenever i get the chance, to make sure this message gets across.

Your question has no answers and will always depend on how well the previous projects do. To ask for a definitive answer here is might as well ask for the impossible.

What, we, as players know though, is that Kali awakenings are coming and that's about it. Through data miners we find out Assassin awakenings are in the works too.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
      Your question has no answers and will always depend on how well the previous projects do. To ask for a definitive answer here is might as well ask for the impossible.

What, we, as players know though, is that Kali awakenings are coming and that's about it. Through data miners we find out Assassin awakenings are in the works too.
      Thats the freakin Problem, that only Assassins awakening looks to be coming in the near future. Lencea and Machina looks like it wont be coming for a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG TIME.

Im trying to bring to their attention of how stupid that is!!!

Comment

I would think that they would take a lot of time to make sure the awakenings arent completely broken in PVE/PVP and they would also need time to make 2 new flashy skills for the class.
        According to the calender they seem to be making a dark tinkerer class in may (HYPE!), so that would also take a huge chunk of time So good luck waiting 2 years
        “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

Comment

• Milithistorian
          Milithistorian commented
          Editing a comment
          it's "light beam engineer" according to SEA forums

not enough ppl care cos the populations for lencea/machina small so dev will take their sweet time for sure(2018 na) 8(

Comment

That's a CDN update teaser which means i think that's what they have planned for CDN I THINK. KDN might get assassin awakening this month if i'm not wrong.

EDIT: I found out Assassin awakening got delayed and is coming out in April :|
          Last edited by Kov; 03-08-2017, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Sadly, I don't believe that any Machina awakenings are happening until 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrache View Post

Thats the freakin Problem, that only Assassins awakening looks to be coming in the near future. Lencea and Machina looks like it wont be coming for a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG TIME.

Im trying to bring to their attention of how stupid that is!!!
              The problem is the timeline is too fickle and ever changing, meaning you're asking a question that has no answer, is what I'm getting at.

You can bring it to their attention, but it's not going to expedite the process or provide you with an answer until the actual awakenings are data mined by our community data miners (which is how we know about Assassin awakenings in the first place).
              Dragoon
              TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

This game will never be balanced. I've said it for years. It's not possible to balance the classes. There will always be one class better than the other and when it comes to optimal damage, you will pick one over the other.

There is also a lack of understanding for classes by the GMs to make an actual balance.

There will always be constant adjustments made to classes and it will never be "finished".
                Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
                  This game will never be balanced. I've said it for years. It's not possible to balance the classes. There will always be one class better than the other and when it comes to optimal damage, you will pick one over the other.

There is also a lack of understanding for classes by the GMs to make an actual balance.

There will always be constant adjustments made to classes and it will never be "finished".
                  Would you still be talking so calmly if cleric never got his awakening yet but every other class did?

​​​​While you are right based on the game's history the past few years class balancing won't ever end, but finishing all the awakenings sure as hell will help.

Also why is everyone so accepting of this?
                  If people want change or some kind of action there should be riots here. Everyone was making a big fuss over tradeable ec but no one gives 2 cents for this????

Comment

if content came too fast people complain that there's no content
                    if content is stretched out people complain that it's too slow

no winning here.
                    Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                    Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                    Discord: vara#2664
                    recent costumes list

Comment

Originally posted by Patrache View Post

Would you still be talking so calmly if cleric never got his awakening yet but every other class did?

​​​​While you are right based on the game's history the past few years class balancing won't ever end, but finishing all the awakenings sure as hell will help.

Also why is everyone so accepting of this?
                      If people want change or some kind of action there should be riots here. Everyone was making a big fuss over tradeable ec but no one gives 2 cents for this????
                      I played the entire cap as a Guardian last cap despite hating the nerf on Crusader. I knew that eventually the class will get buffed because it was horrible.

It's not that we're accepting, it's reality. Sometimes you need to not have expectations because you will only be disappointed. This game has been ran the same in the past 5-6 years. It's not going to suddenly change and there's no reason to believe that it will change. Recent patch work doesn't suggest balance. When there is balance, people complain about boredom among classes.

The community will never be happy with anything because it's filled with spoiled children or players who are lazy to and want everything handed to them.

Even if ED did 20 amazing events, the community will complain about the single one that wasn't great.
                      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

It is confirmed, Awa assassin in april, KDN the new KDN patch note is up, They got rune dragon this month. http://patchnote.dragonnest.com/category?patchnoteno=1
                        it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

In terms of balancing, things are always fickle and is dependent on the meta. They have to watch, observe, and see how things progress because of power creep on new content weapons (RDN L -> IDN L for example).

Regarding the awakening part of your question, there simply is no answer for that. You're asking for things WAY too far in advance and it's simply not fair, even if ED was a competent company.
                          Dragoon
                          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

According to the link Patrache posted, is it me or are there two assassin updates? One in April and another in December?
                            Sniper: Bowwarrior
                            Reaper: NateGodspeed
                            Blade Dancer: SashGodspeed
                            Dark Summoner: EmilieFahn
                            Pyromancer: XinLailan

Comment

• Patrache
                              Patrache commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Speculation is that it's going to be an assassin spin-off.
                              Do you now see how ridiculous this might be

• Bowwarrior
                              Bowwarrior commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oh yeah, the spin-off. Completely forgot about that xD please disregard that
                          Working...
                          X