• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAZE v2 - Dragon Nest Skill Simulator

NA: https://na.dnmaze.com
    SEA: https://sea.dnmaze.com
    CDN: https://cn.dnmaze.com

Versions If it's not already noticed, I've just fully released MAZE v2.

It should be a bit more reminiscent of DNSS/YADNSS.

If you find any bugs do report it here or in my github repo.

Known Bugs
    Alternative skills that are for, say, Gear Master, may show up for Shooting Star tree. I can't figure out how in game separates the two, if it even separates it.
    Last edited by Rusty; 03-28-2017, 11:41 PM.
    Seducer (Smasher) - Progress

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    NA: https://na.dnmaze.com
    SEA: https://sea.dnmaze.com

If it's not already noticed, I've just fully released MAZE v2.

It should be a bit more reminiscent of DNSS/YADNSS. Here's a list of changes I can think of off the top of my head + ripping from my beta post:

- No more horizontal layout
    - Light theme again.
    - Build URL is there... kind of like yadnss.
    - Downloading of single tree images allowed
    - Techs should be more accurate now. Skills are techable if you notice a "Tech" box below the ascendancy selection by hovering over a skill.
    - Crests added in; similar to techs but is crested by whatever is focused on (from pressing the '<' or '>' symbols).
    - "Strict" mode removed - going back to the old YADNSS way but not really. For those who remember. Overall nice but useless feature because warnings exist.
    - Not bothering saving the pve/pvp mode in cookies. I don't see a great value in this yet.
    - No level changer. I thought long and hard about this one. In the end, it didn't particularly make sense to have level changing support - why release builds that are "incomplete"? Especially since leveling was extremely easy. + you can read the level up reqs.
    - Mobile support.
    - I'm officially supporting SEA region, though localization support for hard coded text will probably remain as-is.
    - No search. Maybe it's something people used, but with addition of related skills I would hope that the feature will not be missed.
    - Theoretically if I've set my infrastructure up correctly... outdated builds should no longer become invalid and will show whatever was there at the time.
    - URL uses hashed paths instead of an actual path. It's a limitation that I've accepted to be part of my infrastructure.
    - Site may be slower on first load... but should drastically speed up afterwards. Except on every new patch update.

I'm still working on in my head how to better do automatic updates, though.

If you find any bugs do report it here or in my github repo.

Known Bugs
    Alternative skills that are for, say, Ice Witch, may show up for Pyromancer tree. I can't figure out how in game separates the two, if it even separates it.
    This is great! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for making this, and even better there is a SEA version! This is great~

Comment

Pushed out 2.1.1, 2.1.2. Deleted 2.1.1 as it didn't fix the loading image issue (the teleporting sorc gif was not routed correctly).

Also finalized my auto-update system. Should run every 12 hours.

Comment

God bless your sir. GOD BLESS YOU!

Comment

2.2.0 release
            - Techniques uses fixed width check boxes.
            - Crests all listed, selected by clicking on them (desktop).
            - Tech Crest is not part of the Skill Crests anymore (error caused by my lack of knowledge of game).
            - meta description + keyword added
            - Region priority - SEA will show SEA top, NA will show NA top. Rest below it.
            - A version check was added.

Comment

I am aware the Kali does not seem to be marked as awakened, will have to figure out what went wrong when I get home.

Comment

Alright I just updated my scripts; Kali awakenings should be visible now.

Comment

Hey dude, ummm there are no crests for forward thrust and eclipse, also Parry from swordsman doesn't have technician ring.

Comment

• Rusty
                    Rusty commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, I'll look into this. I also noticed Moonlight Splitter has no crest too :/

Does anyone have KDN installed? I'm thinking of setting up a KDN version of the simulator, but can't seem to get the KDN client.

Comment

Just pushed out 2.3.0:

New Features
                    • Builds are automatically saved to your cookies, but not when you open another person's build (intentional). But if you open another person's build + make modifications to it, the build will be saved.

This is to allow you to resume your build (for the same app version + patch version).
                    • If next skill level has a different cooldown, it will be shown in the next description.
                    • When a skill a tech'd, it will generally transform to the tech'd version of the skill.
                    Enhancements
                    • Better localization support.
                    • Periodically clear local storage (~30 days)
                    Bug Fixes
                    • Weapon Requirements now change based on alternative skills to.
                    • Going from a mobile page to another region should also put you at that region's mobile page too.
                    • Irregular space after a tech level (from info box) removed.
                    Data Changes
                    • All available techs and crests should be shown now (as far as I'm aware).
                    • Stripped out a lot of non-relevant alternative skills.
                    Last edited by Rusty; 03-28-2017, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Kov
                      Kov commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks bro

Something is wrong with some classes, when you go with the SEA version you click on Windwalker class for example and it just loads forever with the mage teleporting.

Comment

• Kov
                      Kov commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, there's something wrong with firefox because i went to check it out on google chrome and it works just fine. Idk what it is, my firefox version is up to date too.

• Kov
                      Kov commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fixed it once i cleared my cookies and cache. Thnx for letting me know it was my browser.

• Rusty
                      Rusty commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Technically I would have liked to have known what error you were facing (or how to reproduce), so that I could work on ensuring it doesn't happen again.But glad to hear you were able to resolve it yourself.
                  Working...
                  X