General Tips/Advice For A Newcomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Tips/Advice For A Newcomer

As the title reads, I'm a newbie looking for advice ebfore starting up the game proper. I've already done a bit of research prior to signing up and there were a few things that stuck out that I hope to have answered outside of the general tips that may be given

1. I heard that because of the number of high lvl palyers, the lower levels are dead and a total solo grindfest. Is that true?

2. How hard is it to find proper gear int he game in the beginning?

3. Is the market bad?

4. How can i find a beginner friendly guild?

5. The class I wish to create first is an Archer. Any tips on skills or how to play it?

1. Only people left in the game are veterans and any new players you see are usually alts
    2. Because the growth guide added to the game unlocked at level 93 it gives you every piece of gear you will need to be well off on yourself so don't worry about that aspect
    3. Yes no one buys anything because no ones playing the game and if you have any class-specific item it won't sell because playerbase is too low and the items too specific
    4. Join any of the guilds on the top pages and wait until one accepts you
    5. no idea

Comment

Originally posted by BoyWonder View Post
      1. Only people left in the game are veterans and any new players you see are usually alts
      2. Because the growth guide added to the game unlocked at level 93 it gives you every piece of gear you will need to be well off on yourself so don't worry about that aspect
      3. Yes no one buys anything because no ones playing the game and if you have any class-specific item it won't sell because playerbase is too low and the items too specific
      4. Join any of the guilds on the top pages and wait until one accepts you
      5. no idea
      3. Wait...no one plays the game anymore? Is the game dead? Don't want to waste time downloading it if no one plays it.

Comment

The game is focused on cap so there isn't much to do at lower levels besides get to 93 lool

that being said there's still people that play the game, but since it's so easy to get to cap the game starts at lvl 93 essentially

that turns some newcomers off so either find a guild you can chat with while leveling or just bare it and get to 93 asap

archers are agi class unless you spec warden which is actually a magic int class
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
          The game is focused on cap so there isn't much to do at lower levels besides get to 93 lool

that being said there's still people that play the game, but since it's so easy to get to cap the game starts at lvl 93 essentially

that turns some newcomers off so either find a guild you can chat with while leveling or just bare it and get to 93 asap

archers are agi class unless you spec warden which is actually a magic int class
          But is the game active? Like, will ti be a ghost town when I first start playing it? Also, hwo do I go about finding that guild ot chat/grind with?

Comment

• ceruulean
            ceruulean commented
            Editing a comment
            idk just find a nice person and if they're in a guild ask if u can join

Originally posted by DaGOAT86 View Post

But is the game active? Like, will ti be a ghost town when I first start playing it? Also, hwo do I go about finding that guild ot chat/grind with?
          no not a ghost town but its just not what it used to be

Comment

Originally posted by DaGOAT86 View Post
            As the title reads, I'm a newbie looking for advice ebfore starting up the game proper. I've already done a bit of research prior to signing up and there were a few things that stuck out that I hope to have answered outside of the general tips that may be given

1. I heard that because of the number of high lvl palyers, the lower levels are dead and a total solo grindfest. Is that true?

2. How hard is it to find proper gear int he game in the beginning?

3. Is the market bad?

4. How can i find a beginner friendly guild?

5. The class I wish to create first is an Archer. Any tips on skills or how to play it?
            Leveling is far easier and faster than before, you level up the quickest when you solo, no one to split exp with. You can find grinding partners sometimes, best to join an active guild.

Growth guide will give you all that you need for a start, desirous gears.

We have a stable market, just a smaller one when compared to other servers. We need more gold as a server though (IMO), a bigger gold supply, more gold generating content to do ect.

Forums and diving into the game helps, check out the guild recruitment section here. You could always join DNSWorld .

We have sections for each class here in the forums. Lots of useful information there.

Enjoy yourself and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post

Leveling is far easier and faster than before, you level up the quickest when you solo, no one to split exp with. You can find grinding partners sometimes, best to join an active guild.

Growth guide will give you all that you need for a start, desirous gears.

We have a stable market, just a smaller one when compared to other servers. We need more gold as a server though (IMO), a bigger gold supply, more gold generating content to do ect.

Forums and diving into the game helps, check out the guild recruitment section here. You could always join DNSWorld .

We have sections for each class here in the forums. Lots of useful information there.

Enjoy yourself and good luck!
              Thanks for the very detailed advice. I'll try to look for your guild once the game is finished downloading

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                ILLbeURdeath commented
                Editing a comment
                Np have fun!

The game still has an active population, but yes it is small. People already have connections and friendships so it's hard to find nest/grind/daily parties as a solo player. I would take any advice or suggestions about guilds with a grain of salt. Most of the times, you will become a commission bot aka someone that is dragged along for guild points.

My suggestion would be to find newer/solo players rather than rely on good timing and stuff like that.

Comment

make sure u be careful who u do business with. Scammers like Odin dont get banned becuz GM's are lax. Community is small so known scammers are easy to name
                2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

Working...
                X