Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rajuul weapon coupon - how low of a chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajuul weapon coupon - how low of a chance?

I've never Egg'd away before, but I got real fortunate with the W/T/D and necklace. Assuming similar pull rates to Iona weapons, can anyone give me a rough estimate of how many eggs it took them to get weapon coupons?

In my luckiest egg run so far (and probably ever), I bought a 30 pack and got 2 spirits and 1 coupon within 15 eggs.

As I go to buy a mega millions lottery ticket to take advantage of this luck, I will say this is extremely rare, and historically weapons have always had the lowest chance of dropping. For argenta weapons back in the day I bought 500 eggs and got one coupon.

Comment

bought 60 eggs no coupon

Comment

450 with no rajuul coupons. Dean50 really wish we had an event for these too :|
        Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
        Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
        Discord: vara#2664
        recent costumes list

Comment

• Fluffed
          Fluffed commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that's literally it. I wish there was a guaranteed event for one coupon - then at least it's enticing to get the second. But 450 Eggs and not one coupon? I think I'll roll 30/60 tops and call it quits.

• Sikme
          Sikme commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy crap that sucks; and I really hope you have a lot of disposable income and not just bad spending habits lol

• vara
          vara commented
          Editing a comment
          Sikme a little bit of both :sobs:

Dam...450 usd with no coupon. I'm scared for my life
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Also 60 here and no coupon, whereas my friend used dnp and got it on his first egg just out of yolo swag. he doesnt even want it. Dean50 event pls lol, people will spend more money if they have a safety net

Comment

My conspiracy theory... Make the 4 set easy to get 400 eggs guaranteed. Now make it impossible to get the weapon. Now you can even server the set except weapons. Now everyone would want to get at least one weapon coupon on many characters without any guarantee for that 5 set GG. I know I want it for my alts too.

Comment

• Exassassin
              Exassassin commented
              Editing a comment
              honestly they should've made it where 200 eggs guaranteed 1 wep, would of been fair and more enticing for people to buy

• DrewBear
              DrewBear commented
              Editing a comment
              Think about it though if you spent money on the 4 set. You have to get at least 5 set or useless lol. No matter what we have to get that coupon without the guarantee or set wasted.

need an event for synth coupons while at it

Comment

Originally posted by vara View Post
              450 with no rajuul coupons. Dean50 really wish we had an event for these too :|
              I opened 390 and no weapon. Dean50 we really need an event for these lol.

Comment

Why don't you guys just save up for Engineers weapons ???

Some of you complain when they have the money to invest in IDN-L +10/+12, you probably have more than enough money (or efficient enough for grinding that gold) to buy 2 weapons instead of wasting money for less good stats... 300+ eggs is not worth the fashion....

4 Rajuul+2 Engineer is better than 5 Rajuul/1 Engineer and Full Rajuul... Unless I did my math wrong :/
                Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• vara
                  vara commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cause that 15-20k is being saved for my L-grades :T i still have 4 pieces to enhance.

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

Some of you complain when they have the money to invest in IDN-L +10/+12, you probably have more than enough money (or efficient enough for grinding that gold) to buy 2 weapons instead of wasting money for less good stats... 300+ eggs is not worth the fashion....

4 Rajuul+2 Engineer is better than 5 Rajuul/1 Engineer and Full Rajuul... Unless I did my math wrong :/
                Pretty sure you did your math wrong. You're missing out on the 10% attack bonus if you don't go the Rajuul weapon

Anyways, I finally got it. Spent $274
                Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

Pretty sure you did your math wrong. You're missing out on the 10% attack bonus if you don't go the Rajuul weapon

Anyways, I finally got it. Spent $274
                  Found Vara comparison https://puu.sh/uLwwq/e4a2104528.png

It's so similar that I won't bother, but I get it for min-max people.
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

It's class-dependent. For my sorcs, there isn't an overall difference between having 5-set Rajuul + Racing Girl Staff vs. both Racing Girl weapons. However, 5-set would be better for Crusaders because of their PDMG/MDMG split. Full Rajuul is definitely not as great.
                    Discord: Fabulous #3971
                    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
                    Class Updates Document
                    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
                    YouTube Channel

Comment

Friend of mine got both coupons in 22 eggs so I don't know It's just so random. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

it's actually slightly stronger on my raven.

Comment

Working...
                        X