Banned for hacking or botting?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for hacking or botting?!?!?!

I was a dragon nest beta player back when 24 lvl cap was a thing. I just recently decide to hit up dragon nest again last Saturday 3/25/17 and it was pretty fun. When I logged on today 3/27/17, on my login screen it tells me I was accused of hacking or botting activity which was obnoxious because nothing I did came close to anything of that. My account is banned until 2027 which I also find ridiculous for a "temporary ban". Is there anyway to reverse this mistake caused by the game company?

The first step to rehabilitation is realizing you have a problem. Confess to your sins and stay clean my friend.
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Not sure what is apple accounts, my old accounts were removed from the game because of the server changes so I made a new account with the same email. Only 2 characters on that account, lvl 39 bowmaster and lvl 16 shinobi.

Comment

That really sucks. Hopefully you can talk to Dean or one of the GMs via this forum. Try PM'ing them.

Comment

Originally posted by dylanpan02127 View Post
          Not sure what is apple accounts, my old accounts were removed from the game because of the server changes so I made a new account with the same email. Only 2 characters on that account, lvl 39 bowmaster and lvl 16 shinobi.
          If this is 100% the case then submit a ticket and you should be unbanned ezpz. If you are using a public VPN, that might be the reason.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Working...
          X