Is it too late to transfer now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too late to transfer now?

I didn't realize that the transfer process would've ended today and didn't log on to the game! I attempted to contact Nexon still and see if they can do anything about it but they cant. *I know its my fault for not logging in for such a long time but things happen.
    I'll wait till tomorrow until the Dragon nest website appears after maintenance and hopefully they can still transfer some how. Anyone on the same boat as me?

Edit**I'm going to try something tomorrow on a new account atleast so other people like me would probably have a sigh of relief I guess. I'll create a character using one of the names I had from Nexon and see if its Used or not. I hardly believe it'll be taken that quick anyway!
    Last edited by MisterLuck; 09-27-2016, 04:42 PM.

Oh no I was afraid that this was going to happen to a lot of people who didn't get time to transfer. Hopefully they are able to fix it. Good luck.
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

You may be out of luck, there was a three month window for us to complete the transfer agreement
      IGN: Randall- Level 95 Gladiator
      Officer of Genesis Guild

Comment

• MisterLuck
        MisterLuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Kind of a bummer though q.q. I was one of those players that would "quit" but actually miss the game and come back every so often!
        And I didn't even have access to my account for a while too. The only way to know if my account is safe I guess is to try to use one of my original character names and see if its used tomorrow on a new account I guess.

I believe it's too late. And yeah, there was a three month window for it. I'm so sorry.

Comment

On the bright side you can start from scratch and enjoy everything you missed from the last three months
        DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

"I didn't realize that the transfer process wouldve ended today"

You sayin you've known about this and still didn bother logging on?
          That Apple Berry Kid
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

I doubt nexon could do much at this point. Rip
            Discord Jack #7023
            ~Destroyer || Apophis~
            ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
              I doubt nexon could do much at this point. Rip
              Yeah, when I contacted them. They said they couldn't help me because they don't own or support the game anymore and its been several hours since the game closed down!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterLuck View Post

Yeah, when I contacted them. They said they couldn't help me because they don't own or support the game anymore and its been several hours since the game closed down!
                Sorry...
                DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Working...
                X