Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EyeDentity your game is dying and you take away the free dnp?? Bring it back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EyeDentity your game is dying and you take away the free dnp?? Bring it back!

Are you guys thinking straight? Bring it back, we don't want your events. Give us the DNP, or suffer more losses.

Stop crying and be glad it lasted this long.
    Did Nexon or SEA have an event like this? Nope I don't think so.
    Its hilarious that you guys thought it would last forever too... It lasted half a year so again stop crying.

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ that's how i see it honestly speaking. i won't say anything on the matter too.
      arguing about free entitlement ehhh?
      nah.

Dragon Nest can't die. It has been """""dead"""" since 24 cap

"or suffer more losses" loool overdramatic much

Comment

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post
      Its hilarious that you guys thought it would last forever too... It lasted half a year so again stop crying.
      Classic I like to take it from behind mentality. Make sure you have lots of KY.

Comment

LMAO and here come the IGSWJs

Comment

Originally posted by medicalkit View Post
          classic i like to take it from behind mentality. Make sure you have lots of ky.
          a wild omnicide appeared!?!?!?!

Comment

here c0mes Odin n his goons lmfaooo

dont u got more IDN runs to fail brooo hahahahaa

u idiots keep whining every day on forums but nothing ever changes n u still play the game n keep whining like babies

maybe just quit cuz ED give no fucks bout u lmfao
            2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpForce View Post
              here c0mes Odin n his goons lmfaooo

dont u got more IDN runs to fail brooo hahahahaa

u idiots keep whining every day on forums but nothing ever changes n u still play the game n keep whining like babies

maybe just quit cuz ED give no fucks bout u lmfao
              A whiner, whining about whining... Smh
              Last edited by Knuckles; 04-03-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
                looool u obviously care. dont u got more braindead blubirds to spam to make urself feel important

keep wasting ur energy whining and complaining since that is all ur good at haHAha

"game is dying" tell that to CRaZyZeuS

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpForce View Post

looool u obviously care. dont u got more braindead blubirds to spam to make urself feel important

keep wasting ur energy whining and complaining since that is all ur good at haHAha

"game is dying" tell that to CRaZyZeuS
                  Hey look its the kid that lives on the forums and worships keepo.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicalKit View Post

Hey look its the kid that lives on the forums and worships keepo.
                    LMFAO
                    Bro keep making whiny forum threads if it makes u feel better hahaha

end of the day ED is countin the boatloads of cash they make per month without doin much

game got problems ppl still spend and spend loool

shoutouts to gamblin

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
                      TheSomnangMao commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Amen

love me some crippling addictions.

pachinko anyone?

LF > bullet to the head. possibly easier to find in NA

Originally posted by MedicalKit View Post
                    Are you guys thinking straight? Bring it back, we don't want your events. Give us the DNP, or suffer more losses.
                    What is the (DNP)? Does it have to do with the features of Dragon Nest?

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBiscuit123 View Post

What is the (DNP)? Does it have to do with the features of Dragon Nest?
                      DNP Was a temporary event where players would get a small 50 cents in game credit ( DNP ) per day, it was temporary and players thought it would last forever leading them to get upset when it was removed, even though the GM's said they would try to have events to allow players to get dnp.

Comment

DNP Was a temporary event where players would get a small 50 cents in game credit ( DNP ) per day, it was temporary and players thought it would last forever leading them to get upset when it was removed, even though the GM's said they would try to have events to allow players to get dnp.
                        So far I think the GMs have been doing a decent job creating events that allow players a chance to earn DNP. They needed to work out some of the kinks like the ones present in the Fashion Nest event, but it's nice to see them putting in the effort to contribute to Dragon Nest.
                        Main character: DeflaGratr

Profile picture credit: "Mega Rayquaza" by Deviant Art user whonghaiw

Comment

• Omnicide
                          Omnicide commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I know right! I'd rather forum events that could possibly bring everyone together, with the added bonus of the chance of having fun, than get 50 cents handed to me for free... not to mention players created alts to abuse this to get jellies or synth costumes... and so did bots.

So their fix for it was a good one, still giving us the chance to get DNP.

• Zazzarayq
                          Zazzarayq commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Omnicide I definitely agree that having forum events are fun and healthy for the community, but on second thought I'm not sure giving out DNP/cash items is the best idea. *Technically* forum events are open to account spammer abuse like the login events, but looking through the quiz event posts I don't see evidence that spammers have saturated the thread.

My only caveat is that they're giving out dragon eggs for the 3rd round which might attract the attention of spammers and lead to the same results(if not worse)than the login DNP.
                      Working...
                      X