Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dean50 @GM Int is still 3.20%! Can you guys fix this please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Dean50 @GM Int is still 3.20%! Can you guys fix this please?

It's been so long at 3.20 %. You guys working on it? Can we know?

I don't understand why we don't have this yet. This is like the transfer cost for RDN L --> IDN L

How long does it take to make a simple fix in the game that already exists in other versions.

Seems like the NA version is always gimped out of something due to poor management/developer decision.

I don't know many games where the GMs are unaware of bugs and the player base actually have to constantly remind them of issues that need to be fixed.
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Dean50 please respond

Comment

Like a great quote from a story of a class in the past

my 7th grade classmate named Jake Hunt always says Yo teach i give 110% but I still cant get good grades.

I didnt really understand what Jake was saying so I went and researched. Turns out the most a person can give is 100%. I told Jake that he was a liar and a showoff.

The int gems are like Jake they think they give 4% but only give 3.2%.

Comment

I reported this issue the first day I started working, but unfortunately that's the best I can do. I've reported the issue again today, so please be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
            I reported this issue the first day I started working, but unfortunately that's the best I can do. I've reported the issue again today, so please be patient.
            Is it also possible to get stone buffs because all the bots have it I believe - -~~

There are just too many issues going on with this game
            Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
              [GM] DENTITY commented
              Editing a comment
              As I stated to you in game, but I will post here for everyone's benefit, the solution for now seems to be that we'll just buff you every day.

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

Is it also possible to get stone buffs because all the bots have it I believe - -~~

There are just too many issues going on with this game
            There there CraZyZeuS,

just because I'm much, much, richer than you doesn't mean there's an issue with the game <333

Click image for larger version

Name:	f7e8602ac1f508f2610c669b99d8280a.gif
Views:	37
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	63454

Comment

Working...
            X