Congrats on losing another player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on losing another player

I've been banned for 2 weeks now over a reason that seems completely unfounded and after sending a ticket in i've had to wait 2 weeks just for it to be closed without any resolution.
    The last reply I've received was

"Dear Player
    Please be assure that we have forwarded your issue to the moderation team for further investigation and verification. We will get back to you once an update is made available to us."

Nice to know it took an entire week for nothing to be done. Not even gonna bother trying to get unbanned, just leaving the game entirely because obviously ED can't do anything right as has been shown by everything else they've done with this game.

So long and good riddance ED

Last edited by KageNoShi; 04-09-2017, 04:16 PM.

^^ Noshi has been my friend for quite a while now, ED has apparently banned mass amounts of players in the past few weeks, including Noshi himself for Botting. But what I don't get is how come the many people who got banned were unbanned after this, except Noshi himself? That's bullshit. You can't just reply to other people and unban them but exclude others who actually are willing to play the game.

IGN: NoblePlayer

Comment

Please unban Noshi! :O
      Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Rip I think cause Noshi didn't spend enough ET like the others that's why to them Noshi is replaceable. Another F2P player hit the dust

Comment

that sucks. This game has become Bugzilla players being banned at random for doing nothing wrong ain't right.

Comment

Noshi needs to get unbanned ASAP. He is a legitimate player that actually worked hard to get where he is. This is downright outrageous. It's bad enough that ED can't even handle the actual bots properly but then they go ahead and ban innocent players for botting. Good job ED. I for one vouch for Noshi and want him unbanned too.

IGN:BismaFlame

Comment

Please do not assume that the GMs are and are not doing things unless we explicitly say we are. We are, in fact, taking steps to improve the ticketing system, although I cannot talk about specifics at the moment.

In the meantime, please do what other players have been doing - report the issue to a GM in a private message on forums or in-game (if you don't trust the forums and think we'll just delete your thread...), give us your IGN and ticket number, and we'll try our best to help you out. Three days ago, 3 people came to me with the same ban issue, gave me their IGN and ticket numbers, and were able to get unbanned relatively quickly after I reported the issue to the team.

P.S. I can't speak for why people are randomly getting banned, but please follow the above instructions while the banning system is being fixed if you are affected. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Thanks everyone also thanks to whoever it was that unbanned me

Comment

Originally posted by KageNoShi View Post
                  Thanks everyone also thanks to whoever it was that unbanned me
                  So, you staying or...?
                  Dragoon
                  TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

No, just shortly while I clear up some stuff and help out some friends.

Comment

RIP Noshi 2017 :ccccc
                      IGN: Skroler
                      Server: NA
                      Discord: Joni #4220

Comment

Oh my, what have we found here, another farmer that has a bit of anger and once they get the attention they seek and get what they want, they're back to milking the cow again! Back to DN guise!

You kids need to cut the GM's some slack and quit your bullshit whining. As far as I can tell, there are mostly two GM's working on our issues directly from ED, and Dentity has gone the extra mile to help you out as he and Dean do on the forum quite often for everyone lately

I don't think some of you realize, but we aren't at Nexon anymore, and until some of the issues get fixed, we don't have 10-15 GM's working on general & unban tickets, the tickets are handled by CherryCredits which isn't even our DN Server LOL. These GM's are doing their best and they are clearly understaffed in case some of you haven't noticed yet.

It's pretty evident the GM's don't even get to see the majority of the tickets since CherryCredits auto close them
                        (I'm also not directly targeting you Kage when I say this but some posters as well who keep spewing unnecessary drama with no resolutions),
                        so unless some of you are going to volunteer helping them out on your spare time, the bitching needs to quit, I'm not saying suggestions are bad, but when we make a big fuss out of it when it can get solved when we can PM a GM directly, that's pretty lame.

It's going to take a little bit of time for things to organize and ED to directly and actually listen to the issues we're relaying to the GM's on the forums, suggestions as well like a bigger staff. I assume these guys are getting worked pretty hard, it can get very stressful.
                        Last edited by Arushieru; 04-10-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
                          TheSomnangMao commented
                          Editing a comment
                          +1

well meet!

all this brooding over the same gad dang topics that tbh cannot be helped anymore than it can be atm is putting it's toll on the quality in these forums and threads.

sure there's hardly any moderation going on here besides for the ones that need immediate attention to, but jesus... qq everyday?
                          i'm starting to wonder how many alt's people have on these forums now?
                          Last edited by TheSomnangMao; 04-11-2017, 06:06 AM.

• Arushieru
                          Arushieru commented
                          Editing a comment
                          TheSomnangMao Pretty much man

^ You got a point I guess. I usually try to stick up for ED and the GMs guess I need to keep doing it and trying to remain positive through the bugs and other issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
                          ^ You got a point I guess. I usually try to stick up for ED and the GMs guess I need to keep doing it and trying to remain positive through the bugs and other issues.
                          Thanks, that is what I was trying to portray, as direct as it may sound to other forumers, which some deserve and only make the moral in the community lower than it already is.

Comment

Working...
                          X