Black Mara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mara

My question is "are we going to get black mara with the next patch or not ?" .

Because i saw the announcement and it doesn't say nothing about it, and in the KR patch note of december they released black mara with sea dragon, but in the CDN they released sea dragon first on january and then black mara on february, i am starting to worry about because we already are like 5 months behind KR. I've waited patiently for the "Upcoming Contents in Q2 2017" before i say anything and now we really deserve some answers

Dean50
    [GM] DENTITY
    [GM] SMILE

PD: Fun Fact: SEA got the Kali awk with Granom Nest (Octobe and November) in the same update and black mara with the filler update (aka December,January and February all at once)
    Last edited by Noctaelius; 04-11-2017, 06:33 AM.
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

We've always followed SEA for years with patches, they've fixed some critical bugs ahead of time for us as well back at Nexon so that we did not have to deal with it.

The patches are a few months behind, but most likely it'll be Sea Dragon first, then black mara unless they want to rush things like they did once we transfered from Nexon to ED (Finally) straight into 93 cap ahead of schedule

Comment

q.q was hoping for this one for April lol ;p Oh well 1 month ain't bad to wait should be in May for sure then I would assume.

Comment

There's this idiot in pvp right now saying he's talked to a GM *BUT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS HE'S STILL NOT SURE WHAT THE GM TOLD HIM* but we're getting it thursday.

The pvp community is brain dead.

Comment

...Mara the worst class to come to dn (is what i'd liked to say but fuqin light loli)
          DeathlyShade 95 Raven
          MisticKiller
          95 DarkAvenger
          GodTheTeen
          95 Guardian
          ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
          ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
          Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Actually na seems to follow more closely to ina that sea.

May be something like this
            https://translate.google.com.au/tran...tml&edit-text=

Comment

Originally posted by Fino View Post
              We've always followed SEA for years with patches, they've fixed some critical bugs ahead of time for us as well back at Nexon so that we did not have to deal with it.

The patches are a few months behind, but most likely it'll be Sea Dragon first, then black mara unless they want to rush things like they did once we transfered from Nexon to ED (Finally) straight into 93 cap ahead of schedule
              I don't know if we are going to rush things. But SEA rushed a lot in last patch

Comment

• Fino
                Fino commented
                Editing a comment
                ZeroSilver Yeah, that's one thing I noticed about SEA for years actually, not only do they also fix bugs for us, but they rush things pretty hard XD
            Working...
            X