• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redemption of conversion

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/143

DN IS BAE
    BEST EVENT NA!
    Last edited by Queen; 04-19-2017, 07:29 AM.
    AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

To be a little fair, they're somewhat kinda looking out for people?

Since it counts for eggs bought prior, it really helps those people out.

Comment

at this point you still expect something?

this was unexpected, and I think Aisuru has a point..

at the very least, and in surprise, it took them 2 days to respond to this(was expecting a week)

we get that you're upset, but your approach isn't the greatest :/

Comment

these whale hunting events... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
          http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/143

so basically id have to spend 2k usd for a set if im really unlucky
          ed just pls fucking stop, this is ridiculous; u aint keeping ur players that way.. just look at the amount of ppl that are quitting

also between u and me, ur only doing this event cuz theres not enough ppl buying those eggs since the rate is so low, amirite?
          Its a sign they telling the F2P player to fuak off play another game. Those with full set can 4 man Rune whats the point of playing anymore. Ofcourse we upset this is bull crap unless they make it tradable. Even INA has more players playing then us and they have tradable U costume. So the American are rich lets milk them for their money. It takes years to train my guildie to become gear and XP, the effort and time it takes. This is why most guild leader don't give a fuak anymore why train new players when ED gonna drive them away.
          Last edited by OneMysteriousGuy; 04-18-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Do eggs purchased by DNP count?

Comment

imma just copy and paste something i said in discord.

sorry if it's not well thought out as a public opinion. cuz it's actually just straight up for reals from me.
              expecting a lil backlash from it. well here goes.

" i was actually thinking of buying for this event. but i only glimpse it. now that i've sat down and had a good read and give my mind some time to process the values"

"-400 eggs? 400 USD? i mean.. i COULD, but that's just gearing one character for it. i do have plans for one character being strong enough for rune, but this is what the issue is in the first place. going full circle now. in the end. no and hell no. this is another trap in which they trying to honey coat their bs again. im not having it. i said i didn't approve officially on this sorta thing and almost got tempted, but no."

"like srsly. if you can Drop $1600 USD. why in god's earth are you playing on NA?
              you literally could have 400k town dmg"

"in SEA
              if used correctly and have leftovers
              any person in the know has this info.
              but these... scrubs. rich kids club"

i could add more context and clarifications here and there, but honestly?

i don't care, bc those words only would soften the blow that the people running DN NA really deserve right now.

---
              Aisuru:
              "To be a little fair, they're somewhat kinda looking out for people?

Since it counts for eggs bought prior, it really helps those people out."

but ask yourselves this though...

helps them out.. with what exactly?

this game is free 2 play. why is it that people are so heavily spending this amount of dollars within such short time periods.
              let's forget about other market places of Dragon nest for a second and think about ourselves here.

a game is causing people to spend. vast amount of USD currency in order to...???
              where's the answer? it's nothing btw. there is NO CONTENT to use this stuff on.

why? it's power that helps you in 8 man raids for sure. 100%. there's like what?

10-30 people in this damn server who are up there in the high end with this gear.
              others envy it, but they are realistic.

seriously. who the fuck spends that much money on a game to just get 40,000-80,000 more damage in town?
              not your normal person.

so ask yourselves this.

who are these 'people' EyeDentity is helping out with this event?

answer is scrubs who think dmg=skill in raids and seasoned Vet's who are capable of affording such luxuries.

what about the rest of us?
              the rest of the gutter trash? the bums? garbage? losers?

oh!? did i mistype those words for 'Dragon Nest Community'
              i must of bc i was too busy trying to put myself in EyeDentity's shoes for awhile and that's all that came to my mind.

this treatment of our community has gotten way too far and i know for a fucking fact of any of you people at home and your cities got treated like this the same way from public events from your Mayor or whatever you would be marching the fuck on his driveway protesting.

Cant do that here though. it's a internet game.
              ..nothing can be done right? :<

wrong.
              you can walk away from idiot's ont he internet just as easily as you can find them and listen to their nonsense.

the people who have been quiting this game are apart of that trend.

walk away.

just walk away and if you can't

don't open your doors to them

do not welcome them into your house and allow them to preach their nonsense which you don't care about.

other people can though. it's their freedom to do so and if it makes them happy enough to get through the day. good.

not me though. sure i spend for necessities bc i have to at least go to that extent, but throwing them another paycheck to receive something so intangible.

Get real
              Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Originally posted by TheSomnangMao View Post
                imma just copy and paste something i said in discord.

sorry if it's not well thought out as a public opinion. cuz it's actually just straight up for reals from me.
                expecting a lil backlash from it. well here goes.

" i was actually thinking of buying for this event. but i only glimpse it. now that i've sat down and had a good read and give my mind some time to process the values"

"-400 eggs? 400 USD? i mean.. i COULD, but that's just gearing one character for it. i do have plans for one character being strong enough for rune, but this is what the issue is in the first place. going full circle now. in the end. no and hell no. this is another trap in which they trying to honey coat their bs again. im not having it. i said i didn't approve officially on this sorta thing and almost got tempted, but no."

"like srsly. if you can Drop $1600 USD. why in god's earth are you playing on NA?
                you literally could have 400k town dmg"

"in SEA
                if used correctly and have leftovers
                any person in the know has this info.
                but these... scrubs. rich kids club"

i could add more context and clarifications here and there, but honestly?

i don't care, bc those words only would soften the blow that the people running DN NA really deserve right now.

---
                Aisuru:

this game is free 2 play. why is it that people are so heavily spending this amount of dollars within such short time periods.
                let's forget about other market places of Dragon nest for a second and think about ourselves here.

a game is causing people to spend. vast amount of USD currency in order to...???

why? it's power that helps you in 8 man raids for sure. 100%. there's like what?

10-30 people in this damn server who are up there in the high end with this gear.

seriously. who the fuck spends that much money on a game to just get 40,000-80,000 more damage in town?
                not your normal person.

so ask yourselves this.

answer is scrubs who think dmg=skill in raids and seasoned Vet's who are capable of affording such luxuries.

i must of bc i was too busy trying to put myself in EyeDentity's shoes for awhile and that's all that came to my mind.

this treatment of our community has gotten way too far and i know for a fucking fact of any of you people at home and your cities got treated like this the same way from public events from your Mayor or whatever you would be marching the fuck on his driveway protesting.

Cant do that here though. it's a internet game.
                ..nothing can be done right? :<

wrong.
                you can walk away from idiot's ont he internet just as easily as you can find them and listen to their nonsense.

the people who have been quiting this game are apart of that trend.

walk away.

just walk away and if you can't

don't open your doors to them

do not welcome them into your house and allow them to preach their nonsense which you don't care about.

other people can though. it's their freedom to do so and if it makes them happy enough to get through the day. good.

not me though. sure i spend for necessities bc i have to at least go to that extent, but throwing them another paycheck to receive something so intangible.

Get real
                ED need to find another DN project manager that knows what customer satisfaction and target groups is before we see any improvements. I rather spend that money to help those in needs then feeding these pigs so they can hang out in in the gangnam district nightclubs.

Comment

lol how TF can average spenders compete in gears

Rune dragon hc 8 man looks dumb af with insane gear check needing best cash gears

Costumes used to only give a bit of stats....fuckin stupid

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
                    lol how TF can average spenders compete in gears

Rune dragon hc 8 man looks dumb af with insane gear check needing best cash gears

Costumes used to only give a bit of stats....fuckin stupid
                    watch those guy with full set U 6 man Rune dragon while us scrub having a hard time clearing with 8 man lul heck even with 10 man we still fail.

Comment

And now we have to ask ourselves, was it nexon holding Eyedentity back, or did even Nexon know something that we didn't know, hmmm....

Comment

lol
                        bye eyedentity

Comment

Rajuul accessories event went too well, might as well try it with UGrade cash costume, increase the spending requirement though - Simple ED logic, ez money.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSomnangMao View Post
                            ---
                            Aisuru:

not your normal person.

so ask yourselves this.

Get real

Do you want a real answer? Cause it will be personal and you won't like it.

Here's the thing with DN, most of the top players actually do spend that type of money.

I know people who have spent above $10,000 USD throughout their DN career or even still are paying above that because they are active.

The game is free 2 play, yes, but I have only played about 5 MMO's in my life, 4 of which are just like DN and require massive spending like this. The only one that didn't was a paid subscription so that's the difference between F2P and P2P.

In regards to who it helps, it helps the people I personally know who have spent $500+ trying to get a thread. It helps the people who this game is actually the NORM. Playing another MMO that doesn't require spending is just... weird to me (Final Fantasy being a good example).

Dragon nest has this odd hold on people who want to get stronger. Example? I finished a raid with my Defensio and was somewhat annoyed. Suddenly, someone offers a Racer weapon for 11k gold. I buy it up and instantly see a 13k damage increases. Want to know what I felt? Damn happy. I don't see it is "Holy shit the pay 2 win gear is so unfair!" I felt happiness for those stats. That's what you're competing with.

As for the protesting, no, I would not.

This is real

Comment

• SqL
                              SqL commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You can't compare racer with U costume tho. Racer is tradeable, Unique not. That's the main reason why p2p players will get so far ahead. Even if police or racer costumes' stats were ridiculous, they were still reachable for us f2p players. You only had to have gold. Now, p2p players are on a whole different level regarding gear and dps.

I'm so upset, I can't even shitpost. Personally, I'm done with this company.

$400 ... for 1 thread. EyeD continues ignoring the game's and server's actual problems while creating events which will help pay to keep NA servers up a while. Too bad every time they do this, more and more people quit.

Comment

Working...
                            X