400 dollars per 1 item? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400 dollars per 1 item? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I quit this trash game but when people told me about this event it really makes me want to come back.

400 fucking dollars for 1 conversion item LOL.

ED is definitely just taking money from people before closing the game. If you participate in this event your completely brain dead. JFC just kill the game already.

I wouldn't pay $400 for a shirt in real life. LMAO. No thanks ED

Comment

Do Note, that they said it's guaranteed to get a Magical Conversion Thread every 400 Eggs. Which also means that it's still possible to get one before 400 Eggs. Even then that's alot of money.

Comment

Butt hurt people

Comment

I sold ma xboxone and ps4 yesterday to get 1 piece of conversion costume. 4 piece remaining.

Comment

I'm going to a 5 country trip in the summer, and my entire flight ticket round trip costs me around $1900.
            It would cost me $2000 to get 5 pieces guaranteed of the conversion. Yeah.
            Sky it's not butt hurt, it's more like "but why" .
            Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

I thought racer and engineer were bad being like what 80k+ for a suit with weps but at least those were buyable with in game gold. Funny I made a post giving ED props for making them so and then they release this one which is only obtainable thru eggs lol ;-;.

Comment

• koko
                koko commented
                Editing a comment
                "then they release this one which is only obtainable thru eggs lol ;-;."
                you mean, only obtainable through "SPECIAL" eggs, so that everyone who buys VIP gets screwed over too.

• Asal
                Asal commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah ya I had to look that one up in the cash shop lol. 5 eggs a day I guess? Wouldn't be so bad if it had a chance of dropping in those 5 eggs. I guess rajuul eggs were outside the vip package too.
            Working...
            X