Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are u qutting dragon nest cuz of recent problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are u qutting dragon nest cuz of recent problems?

eyedeentity is hurting tHiS game. 60 ppl in my guild quit the game already cuz too much problemss!!!!! even CRaZyZeuS in elite guilds otium quitting soon

idk what EYEdenteety is doin
    yes
    87.10%
    yes
    12.90%
    2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Can you show me how many problems are there?

Comment

I wouldn't use the term quit as I would be selling off my Genesis Accessories if that was the case.

However, most of us are slowly transitioning to other games. Once we've decided, I guess we'll leave Dragon Nest for good.

I have been thinking about the population and I look back at all the old players like Soody and the T1 raid team, Nader and their raid team, Somnium, Legit, and other veterans that have quit for a while now. All these players never really got replaced and the population has gradually declined.

I really don't see the direction DN is heading anymore. When a player like TzuShocK has also quit DN, it says a lot about the game.

Constant population decline will never end well. It means that in order to keep up the servers, they will need to continually obtain large amounts of money from the whales to support the server. When there is a larger population, that value can be divided to a much smaller number if that makes sense.
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

An online survey certainly is a good way to vent your anger with the game but if you are really serious about quitting one thing guaranteed* to make you feel better is if you mail all your gold and also other valuable items to some random player. I would be happy to accept ign: spacemi ty!

* Feeling better is not actually guaranteed..

Comment

the game is in a better state that it was when nexus was our provider

Comment

• schism
            schism commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha. Good one.

Nexus has its pros and cons too. From what I notice it's all started when they change how their billing work like how Canadians, Australians and NZ players had to pay more. Like I bought a karma koin for 100 then when i claim it i got 70 buck that was the start of Nexon failing hard. Majority of players from these countries stop spending and they didn't profit as much as before, this was long way back don't know if you guys remember.

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
            I wouldn't use the term quit as I would be selling off my Genesis Accessories if that was the case.

However, most of us are slowly transitioning to other games. Once we've decided, I guess we'll leave Dragon Nest for good.

I have been thinking about the population and I look back at all the old players like Soody and the T1 raid team, Nader and their raid team, Somnium, Legit, and other veterans that have quit for a while now. All these players never really got replaced and the population has gradually declined.

I really don't see the direction DN is heading anymore. When a player like TzuShocK has also quit DN, it says a lot about the game.

Constant population decline will never end well. It means that in order to keep up the servers, they will need to continually obtain large amounts of money from the whales to support the server. When there is a larger population, that value can be divided to a much smaller number if that makes sense.
            hi zeus, how dead is this game right now compared to RDN times?

Comment

Originally posted by RealUmami View Post

hi zeus, how dead is this game right now compared to RDN times?
              If you want my honest opinion, then I'll say the game isn't exactly dead but has lost a majority of it's veteran/core population in the community. There are still new players every so often but they tend to quit quite quickly so the turnover of players is high.

However, everyone has a different opinion of the game. Some will say it is dead, some will say it is alive.

I suspect more will quit in the near future. I am certainly heading in that direction already, but I don't want to confirm anything because I don't like to state that I quit and then come back. If i quit, I will be gone for good so I'll take some time to think about it.
              Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

I've been very bored playing the game for a long time. I haven't had 'fun' playing the game in well over a year. Sure I've been excited when I got my first IDN L piece, and my Genesis accessory, and some other things, but I can't honestly say I've had 'fun' playing this game in quite some time. For a couple years, I've been playing the game just to play it because I didn't know what else to do with my time. I've been playing the game since beta and I felt like if I were to quit, then I would have wasted countless hours and money on the game, especially the past couple years. Having to pay a shit ton of money every month to get the newest NX set has taken a toll on me and I finally decided to call it quit. Anybody saying this game isn't P2W is just downright delusional. Sure you can pay for eggs and what not with in game gold, but it's still the fact that "costumes" give you an absurd amount of damage. It may be just me who thinks this but I believe that the word "costume" should be something for cosmetic purposes, not something that is able to boost your damage a crazy amount. I bought the Police set and then shortly after, the Racer set came out, then I found out about the Unique costume, and I just said screw it I'm done, I don't want to deal with this anymore. I didn't want to have to keep paying every month for newer and better things when I'm already not enjoying the game. The game has felt like a job to me the past couple years but I just had nothing else to replace it so I never quit, but the insane NX sets were the point where I said I'm out. I still log in from time to time to talk to people and see whats going on, but I have stopped doing any content and don't plan on doing anything in the future. I'm not hating on the game or anything, I really liked this game which is why I stuck with it for so long. I just feel like if I don't continue to pay every month for the best items, then I'll slowly fall behind and I'll be struggling. It's a sad thing to say you can't "afford" to play a game because you'll fall behind if you don't buy the best things, but it's the truth for this game. It's also really demotivating if you spend hundreds of dollars on eggs and don't get a single item you are looking for. RNG P2W is just not something you should mess with, and that's exactly what this game has become, and it's definitely driven me away from the game that I loved since I was 12 years old.
                No longer playing.
                Discord - DeadlyMerc #2604

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyMerc DM View Post
                  I've been very bored playing the game for a long time. I haven't had 'fun' playing the game in well over a year. Sure I've been excited when I got my first IDN L piece, and my Genesis accessory, and some other things, but I can't honestly say I've had 'fun' playing this game in quite some time. For a couple years, I've been playing the game just to play it because I didn't know what else to do with my time. I've been playing the game since beta and I felt like if I were to quit, then I would have wasted countless hours and money on the game, especially the past couple years. Having to pay a shit ton of money every month to get the newest NX set has taken a toll on me and I finally decided to call it quit. Anybody saying this game isn't P2W is just downright delusional. Sure you can pay for eggs and what not with in game gold, but it's still the fact that "costumes" give you an absurd amount of damage. It may be just me who thinks this but I believe that the word "costume" should be something for cosmetic purposes, not something that is able to boost your damage a crazy amount. I bought the Police set and then shortly after, the Racer set came out, then I found out about the Unique costume, and I just said screw it I'm done, I don't want to deal with this anymore. I didn't want to have to keep paying every month for newer and better things when I'm already not enjoying the game. The game has felt like a job to me the past couple years but I just had nothing else to replace it so I never quit, but the insane NX sets were the point where I said I'm out. I still log in from time to time to talk to people and see whats going on, but I have stopped doing any content and don't plan on doing anything in the future. I'm not hating on the game or anything, I really liked this game which is why I stuck with it for so long. I just feel like if I don't continue to pay every month for the best items, then I'll slowly fall behind and I'll be struggling. It's a sad thing to say you can't "afford" to play a game because you'll fall behind if you don't buy the best things, but it's the truth for this game. It's also really demotivating if you spend hundreds of dollars on eggs and don't get a single item you are looking for. RNG P2W is just not something you should mess with, and that's exactly what this game has become, and it's definitely driven me away from the game that I loved since I was 12 years old.
                  Agreed 100%.

As one of my guild members who have played for years has said - In most games, I spend because I want to. In Dragon Nest, I spend because I have to in order to keep up, and then I don't even get what I want.

Good luck DeadlMerc, you are one of those players back from the old days that I still recognise the name of.
                  Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Been here since closed beta. Gonna stick it out until DNNA is dead. Won't lie, I recently had the most fun I've had in a while. Lvling up a Cleric (no specialization) and ran Desolation Point on Master. Reminded me of good old 24 and 32 cap. Having to time my skills to break boss lizard's SA was satisfying and then wall-comboing the hell out of him. Also avoiding the ice lizards is fun and being frozen by them gave me chills (no pun intended) which reminded me of being aerial combo'd by harpies and dark elves before we had aerial evade.

I think, I'm hoping that once ED is done with all these class specific updates, they may be able to focus on content and the core game next year. The "remnants" of a great game is all there. They just need to bring it forth. Also our version needs to fix lots of localization inconsistencies. It feels like an early access game now rather than a complete, improving MMO like back in 60 cap and previous.

Comment

Working...
                    X