Please Bring Back Daily DNP :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Bring Back Daily DNP :)

This post is mostly here because I am hoping for a comeback for Daily DNP. Daily DNP was something that I looked forward to each time I logged into the game to play. Plus, it helps people put credit towards magic or rare costumes, or even allies. Also, it just kind of sucks because I want to get more red revives without having to put more money towards the game.

I can understand that there will be events in game where for instance if you log in during a specific time you will receive DNP. The only thing I don't like about that concept is that some players may miss the events due to other commitments or activities, which makes it tough.

Also, Couplord and OneMysteriousGuy posted some really good points below! For instance, if the events for DNP are consistent throughout the year then I can accept that. Another option would be to make it so that daily missions and/or weekly missions earn you a small portion of DNP. By doing this it will likely reduce the number of people abusing the system because this alternative idea takes a lot more effort.
    Last edited by AuroraRosa; 04-20-2017, 12:19 PM.
    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

While i do agree that this may be a good idea, I will have to vote that they should not bring this back. there were still a lot of players making tons of accounts to abuse this, or shall I say take advantage of it... ( Not to mention the bots ) While bringing back daily DNP may be a good idea, it could also cause problems by letting players use tons of accounts to generate much more than the average players are able to do, such as how some players create multiple accounts to farm apples, which could easily be resolved by the developers creating more gold generation for this server, so that the only way to get gold is not to make apple accounts, this would allow the entire server to have gold, instead of just the top 5% being rich due to having more accounts to farm apples on.... Now I have went off into another subject all-together, but you get the point!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Actually there a solution to this problems all they need to do is change it so that players require to do the 7 daily task to get the free dnp per day and trust me if u do the 7 daily task its not even worth to farm dnp this way. So most player wont abuse this method

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
        Actually there a solution to this problems all they need to do is change it so that players require to do the 7 daily task to get the free dnp per day and trust me if u do the 7 daily task its not even worth to farm dnp this way. So most player wont abuse this method
        That actually is a really good idea. As long as they keep doing forum events which is a nice change and could be fun, i would support this idea too.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...y-free-500-dnp

Comment

Couplord OneMysteriousGuy I definitely agree with that, the events would have to be consistent so that players can have multiple opportunities to get DNP. If it's only going to be like a few times a year then that is not fair for the player base in my opinion.

Also, I do like the idea where daily missions or weekly missions can give you a chance to even earn a small portion of DNP. Instead of just simply logging in, this requires a little more effort. This could probably reduce the amount of people abusing the system.
            Last edited by AuroraRosa; 04-20-2017, 12:22 PM.
            RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
            Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Comment

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I just hope that if they add it to the daily 7 task missions, that they keep the forum events that are getting everyone active and it seems fun although i haven't gotten a chance to try it, until today I've just been stalking DN NA Forums until i found a time where I should post.

Mmm they have to be consistent with the DNP events it's been awhile since the last one. Earning it with dailies or some other method would be fine too.

Edit: I remember Pounding made a post saying "where are the DNP events" type thing but no change since then ;(.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
              Edit: I remember Pounding made a post saying "where are the DNP events" type thing but no change since then ;(.
              We either need scheduled events that are posted even on the home page future events (like patch notes), events that gives everyone a chance to do them, (not a 1 hour window where most of the players don't even get a chance due to their schedule, almost seems intentional)

Or, just make it to get it from dailies like someone else said, you virtually work for 50 cents minimum wage for the day, we then keep their game active, we then are more happy, we then spend more money

little edit addition: we're still the only server that IS NOT getting DNP anymore lolol, like the other things we aren't getting, we're the guinea pigs, and this is animal abuse Dx
              Last edited by Fino; 04-20-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

i have twisted feelings about this tbh

1. we been lucky enough we got them for so long
                2. the reason for them to have been taken out was rly bad aka "cuz of bots getting them" which is imo, a fail on the gm side
                3. i would for sure like for them to be back but i dont feel that its rly a need.. unless they keep on making us wait on the rewards which they have 9_9
                4. more in game events would be better aka nest clears rewards and drop rate instead of dnp ones.. but im biased so

blop hopefully they take these in consideration xd
                edit: o also agreeing with the limited time frame to do the events (aka quiz rn), its not giving enough time for a lot of ppl u_u
                Last edited by Queen; 04-20-2017, 03:31 PM.
                AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Let me give you a perfect example about NA and sea since I have play both

NA is like Certain countries in Asia where only a few a handful of certain people are able to get in certain occupations this is like NA right now. Where you look at Sea its like the USA where if you got the skills u get the Job. NA certain cash items only can be obtain by certain players clearly those who spend a lot of money on this game however in sea you work hard got the gold go to market everything is there even Superman underwear. That's why we have so much refugees back in the days flooding into all the western country even now.

There a lot of issues right now with the game but free DNP top the list. It give new players something to log into, new players wont magically spend money on the game unless they find it fun then you have the majority who are still students and cant afford DNP lets be honest this game is expensive as not everyone can afford. Why not give these age group of players their free DNP to keep them once they finish school go to college and work part time they have the money to spend on the game rather then tell them nah don't have money play another game. Most of my guildie quit cause of this 1 reason alone.

Yes we are very lucky to get DNP till this late in the game But its too late to remove now since players already gotten use to it. Its like your mum make you break fast everyday before going to school then one day she suddenly stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                    i have twisted feelings about this tbh

1. we been lucky enough we got them for so long
                    2. the reason for them to have been taken out was rly bad aka "cuz of bots getting them" which is imo, a fail on the gm side
                    3. i would for sure like for them to be back but i dont feel that its rly a need.. unless they keep on making us wait on the rewards which they have 9_9
                    4. more in game events would be better aka nest clears rewards and drop rate instead of dnp ones.. but im biased so

blop hopefully they take these in consideration xd
                    edit: o also agreeing with the limited time frame to do the events (aka quiz rn), its not giving enough time for a lot of ppl u_u
                    In reply to point #2: I would agree that the daily login DNP was discontinued for the wrong reason. It seemed like it was mostly an effort to make up for the GMs' failure to address the bot problems, and multiple account creators can still take advantage of the new forum events. It might take a little extra effort to create a forum account for every in-game account someone owns, but the fact remains that people can still game the system.

I'm beginning to think that tying DNP rewards to clearing content might be the best solution for both the players and ED. I have enjoyed and appreciate the forum events we've had so far, but perhaps non-cash rewards like the ones they're offering for the quiz event are better than DNP rewards. Then again, they're giving dragon eggs for the 3rd round of the quiz... I don't know why they would give out cash items for a forum event that is vulnerable to the same abuse as the login DNP.

The GMs are basically painting themselves into a corner where account spammers can rack up tons of eggs or an unlucky portion of players miss out because the hours don't work for them.
                    Last edited by Zazzarayq; 04-20-2017, 04:46 PM. Reason: corrected info about the quiz event
                    Main character: DeflaGratr

Profile picture credit: "Mega Rayquaza" by Deviant Art user whonghaiw

Comment

who actually cares about people who level chars to 90 just for 50 cents of dnp a day when the only tradeable thing you an buy with it are jellies? I had 4 accounts that i could have gotten them on but only bothered with my main

Comment

• josephkusoman
                        josephkusoman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes. we do not really care about people have 4 accounts or more than 10, but bots seem have more than 1000+. Did u even look about the lister of jellies?

• Lemon
                        Lemon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        jellies would have been a lot cheaper if actual bots were selling them, and most of the gold they get are from spamming dungeons enough times to instantly get blessed stones as they're released
                        Last edited by Lemon; 04-22-2017, 06:40 AM.
                    Working...
                    X