Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get a gold generation event for F2P?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a gold generation event for F2P?

please? while this event is a gold event only the p2w can get anything D: this event only caters to the players who are able to spend money.... the entire server as a whole needs help with gold

@Yaya
    @Dean50
    @Visage
    @[GM] DENTITY
    @[GM] SMILE

You have 400k Magic damage, 600k + crit damage, and 6.5k FD. And you are f2p? I'm sorry but I find that very hard to believe.

EDIT: After re reading your post, you don't directly say you yourself is f2p, but you certainly imply it.
    Last edited by iHeavencent; 04-21-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iHeavencent View Post
      You have 400k Magic damage, 600k + crit damage, and and 6k FD. And you are f2p? I'm sorry but I find that very hard to believe.

EDIT: After re reading your post, you don't directly say you yourself is f2p, but you certainly imply it.
      That is somewhat off topic, but yes I am xd

Comment

F2P player, transformation in town LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fino View Post
          F2P player, transformation in town LOL
          Does this server prohibit the purchasing of EC with gold? One could just purchase eggs until they get the set.

On topic. Signed thread.
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

The goal of a business is to make profit and that's what they are doing. i am the same as you i don't pay but i also understand why they do it as you do too. so now tell me this how do they tell who a f2p player is and who is not a f2p player because to me that doesn't seem fair that they get a free go at it again.

Comment

Yeah, with stats like that you don't need catered to.

Honestly, to me you just sound greedy.

Comment

• Zengeroff
                Zengeroff commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure, but that's a red herring and just a way to get away from the actual argument I'm making. Also, this isn't the EU server. His stats are nice as far as NA is concerned.

The fact of the matter is this, players that don't buy from ED shouldn't expect to be catered to.

They can buy eggs just like everyone else. Sure, it may not seem fair BUT ED is running a company and has to pay employees and turn a profit. At the end of the day, their goal is to turn a profit, not cater to a player base that doesn't even pay them.

This game should have a monthly subscription honestly.

• Couplord
                Couplord commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha, I see your opinion! Mine personally is that they should look out for the server as a whole, and attempt to cater to all of its players like the EU / SEA server has done, even if not alot they still have a much better economy than NA.

And that says alot when EU ( which is pretty much a private server ) Has a better economy as a whole than NA.
                I would think that they can do some of both, get money to pay employees but at the same time try to work around making the entire server happy somewhat!
                This is all my opinions and personal views anyway haha!

• Omnicide
                Omnicide commented
                Editing a comment
                why farm apples when you can craft fd
                why farm content when you can craft fd
                Be the best... Craft more FD Plates

P2w not p2w, It'll still be nice to have a drop rate event because it'll benefit everybody~
              Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

tl;dr nobody cares if ur a p2w or not, drop rate event are good since its actually encourage ppl to run dungeons while gaining money unlike slavering urself to make lv24 and apple farm.

pls bring dem back
                AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Idk why drop rate event is being avoided so much people have been asking for awhile now ;(. Other f2p events would be nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
                    Idk why drop rate event is being avoided so much people have been asking for awhile now ;(. Other f2p events would be nice too.
                    Because WHY would they bother improving anything about the game? It's perfect the way it is! As of right now they can sell 30 gold eggs a month and make about 55$ from every player :O such a great and fun game

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                      tl;dr nobody cares if ur a p2w or not, drop rate event are good since its actually encourage ppl to run dungeons while gaining money unlike slavering urself to make lv24 and apple farm.

pls bring dem back
                      slaving dungeons for drop rate event and slaving dungeons for apple chars are the same thing. either way youre sitting there grinding away, one is just more efficient in the long run

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post

That is somewhat off topic, but yes I am xd
                      coming from the guy that was whining about needing to buy 800 eggs for his rajuul weapon coupons. why you lie to yourself tho?
                      Last edited by scat; 04-23-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Omnicide
                        Omnicide commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love how off topic this is, but i don't consider myself P2W If someone gifts me 800 eggs and i thank them with gold... is that a Sin? Do you really need me to go look for a picture? lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Queen
                        Queen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        not everyone can plv 3 chars at once ayy lmao

• Young
                        Young commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wish I had friends that would gift me 800 eggs and not expect anything back except my friendship but then through the kindness of my heart pay them back more gold than most of the dn community has available because oh jolly that would be the best day of my life..
                    Working...
                    X