i really need help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really need help..

so my old launcher didn't work so i got the new one but when i go to install the game it gives me an error that reads 'the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process' any ideas?

It means that one program is already using something, and you're trying to make another program use that something as well. What'd you do exactly?

Comment

to be honest dont have any idea i just got done getting the launcher loaded up the set up file then i get that error message >.<

Comment

Close everything and then load up the set up again. If that doesn't work, restart your PC and then try to load it up again. From my experience, this generally works. I'm not the computer lord of the forums though, so if things still don't work, idk how to help you.

Edit: If you're still having trouble, open up your task manager. Try ending a process(es) that you think are trying to utilize the launcher, set up file, or anything related.
        Last edited by Contemporary; 09-27-2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

alright i'll try it thanks

Comment

Cool, let us know how it goes. Also, don't forget to try the technical support section.

Comment

It's still in the process of being transferred so the game will not be working yet.
              To be the best takes time
              Time to be the best takes Skill.

Main -Dark Avenger all the way since it's inception.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormcrowe View Post
                It's still in the process of being transferred so the game will not be working yet.
                im not trying to get in the game just trying to get the launcher to work properly before the servers go live

Comment

The only launcher that won't work is the Nexon Launcher. You didn't have to delete or uninstall Dragon Nest
                  The DNLauncher is located in C:/Nexon/Library/dragonnest/appdata. You will also be able to log in from steam as well.
                  The launcher will start up n try to patch the game but servers won't be live yet

http://itsalmo.st/#dragonnested
                  To be the best takes time
                  Time to be the best takes Skill.

Main -Dark Avenger all the way since it's inception.

Comment

i think for the most part i got it all figured out as a last resort i can just get it from steam seeing as they see no change but as far as the install set up is going it seems to be running normally now i just had to extract the files to a new folder and run it as admin lol..thanks everyone for their help with this im very grateful

Comment

Working...
                    X