No announcement yet.

List of things we want from ED *PvE Edition :^)*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back all the NX costumes for sale pls.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

There are some things that I would like to see Eyedentity bring back or change back. This is to encourage player interaction.

> You have to go into town to repair gear and learn skills
      > Class unique lustres
      > Class unique gear
      > Difficulty options for dungeons

Instead of trying to stream line the main leveling experience to go faster I think it would be better to use the fair/ carnival to hosts catch up mechanics.
      That way people could have the option to level up fast or, enjoy the main leveling experience as it was originally intended when it was first introduced.

I'd like to see machina and lancea get second branches.

+Instead of making silver hunter and dark avenger* entirely separate classes. Just make them side stories and upgrades for already existing characters.
      ex: I have an already existing archer and I do a quest line that unlocks silver hunter. Instead of having to make an entirely new archer to play silver hunter.

Ok, that's all I got.
      Last edited by GhostlyEggs; 09-23-2016, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Make gearing more accessible thanksssssss ♥

Hostage
        Fashion Nest Ambassador
        PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

gold injection :^) ,idk raise gold drop rate,,so not only those who spent years on the game can get l grade XD(spending my whole days on cuz no job or school,yet im still far away from being able to afford a single l grade),so i cant imagine how painful it is for those who only spend a few hours,when most ppl wanna run raids but cant cause l-grade is a requirements,and be4 anyone say raid isnt for everyone,nobody wanna spend their life running nests,raid is the true endgame content and its a pain when u cant even get in,so thats why im asking to increase gold rate to make l grade available to the common people
          #riplvl 50-60 cap where u could do last raids in epic gear
          cant keep up rn,and i restart school in 2-3 week,gonna become even more painful,thinking back,thats always what got me quitting dragon nest,no matter how hard i work,always behind
          also,be4 rich players come complain about their gold values decreased,why do you even need your gold,you guys are mostly all +12 l grade and 3rd plated already
          Last edited by Nekavrad; 09-23-2016, 07:05 AM.
          Nekavrad - Lvl 90 Inquisitor(soon 93) - Member of BOOOMPANES

Comment

serious answer... just fix the bugs on silver hunter and i'll be more than happy
            Aeitha - Silver hunter - Member of BOOMPANES

Comment

Bring geriant egg back pls and hopefully the new costume is good looking C:
              Discord Jack #7023
              ~Destroyer || Apophis~
              ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

Working...
              X