Dark Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Characters

When will I be able to create a Dark character? I started playing a few months ago and was unaware they were limited availability. Recently, I've been wanting to make a Silver Hunter (yeah, I know DPS sucks but I honestly don't care) and have been waiting about 2 months for it. Any information would be appreciated, thank you!

probably available when the next dark character is made released (black mara) which is coming up i think

Comment

Dark characters are traditionally only available to be created for a certain point of time before it is locked once again, but it normally gets re-opened during the release of newer characters such as Black Mara, it is possibly coming up in the May Patch and you should be able to create your silver hunter! Also, after their buff Silver Hunter is not weak.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Yeah they buffed SIlver Hunter and Dark Avenger last patch. You should hopefully be able to make one in May's update depending on if Black Mara is released then.

Comment

Working...
        X