Free Genesis Ring Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Genesis Ring Event

Whoever shows the best effort to better our community shall receive one genesis ring... Ill upload a picture or video if needed I also request assistance from a gm to hold the ring for me

End Date: TBD

Last edited by Shadow; 04-24-2017, 03:16 PM.

Nice event sir! I wish I could put up an event with such a big prize, kudos to you. I have a question is this in game on the forums... Or both? And when is the end date?

I was planning to help out a lot ( and I'm making a guide currently... ) It would be cool to try to win by doing something I was already planning to do, but even if I don't thanks for sponsoring a community event haha!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I do my best to try and get everyone to quit - helps cleanse the community, so you should gimme that ring bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
        Whoever shows the best effort to better our community shall receive one genesis ring... Ill upload a picture or video if needed I also request assistance from a gm to hold the ring for me
        That's a pretty vague criteria but I'm interested.
        Guild Master of FluffyTail
        Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

I believe I deserve this Genesis Ring more than anyone else. If you look through my post history, you will see nothing but helpful and constructive comments. I am also a diamond tier PVPer and offer 1 on 1 coaching to people who are gold tier or below. I also have a collection of video guides on every nest and raid. In those guides, I explain the exact timing on when to dodge certain moves with every class and also how to do the boss's mechanics. I compiled a list of toxic players and scammers so people are more aware of who to avoid. Finally, I host Cathedral Confessional grind parties so I can teach people how to play Dragon Nest without buying gold.

Comment

• Dom
            Dom commented
            Editing a comment
            But who are you? ROFL

irony - a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.

Comment

Ill send newds
            Discord: Korp#8417

Comment

i disapprove.. just do cubes events thanks
              AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
                how can i win this event , i know i derserve this ring more than anyone else ez pz
                Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

Suki is the genesis accessory king he doesnt need anymore genesis accessories for free! LOL nice event though.
                  Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                    i disapprove.. just do cubes events thanks
                    I am not suggesting the event i am hosting it...

Comment

• Queen
                      Queen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      reading stoof wrong once again ayy lmao
                      but even then nobody seems to rly deserves it honestly 8')

• Dom
                      Dom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ^^ This tbh, just sell it and make yourself some money. If anything you deserve it for being generous enough to give a genesis ring... So keep it.

I love this idea! I have provided a steam guide for Dragon Nest if you would like to take a look at it, it's for new players http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=897284291
                    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
                    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Comment

I think I help the community quite a bit. Does that mean I win?

Comment

• wifewithknife
                        wifewithknife commented
                        Editing a comment
                        do they pay you or are you a volunteer?

• Shadow
                        Shadow commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL you shouldnt count

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
                      I think I help the community quite a bit. Does that mean I win?
                      You'd help a lot if you gave us free genesis rings....

Comment

• GodOfDeath
                        GodOfDeath commented
                        Editing a comment
                        what he said ^

• [GM] DENTITY
                        [GM] DENTITY commented
                        Editing a comment
                        touche /10cc

currently, there seems to only be 2 people involved in this event and one seems to be leading by alot :/
                      sending out the ring on monday bois get started m8 you can still win :/
                      i was gonna make this take a month but no1 is interested so why prolong it
                      gg
                      Last edited by Shadow; 04-28-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X