Are YOU a gold buyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are YOU a gold buyer?

welcome, players and dear eyedentity games this is THE unofficial dragon nest north americans censoos

we can use science of voting polls to find out the proportion of gold buyers vs non gold buyers in the server

it is time 2 FIND out the TRUTH
    yes, I am a gold buyer
    35.48%
    no, I am not a gold buyer
    64.52%
    It is not truth that matters, but victory. - Albert Einstein

How is it possible that people keep finding retarded things to whine about, gz.

Comment

Why you niqqas lyin...
      If you sell ec, you're a gold buyer.
      If you bought gold eggs, you're a gold buyer.
      If you craft synth costumes and sell on mp, YOU'RE A GOLD BUYER.

Get over it and stop trying to reason that "I didn't buy it in a money to gold trade so it's aight", YOU'RE ALL GOLD BUYERS

Comment

• Goodwill
        Goodwill commented
        Editing a comment
        If you bought gold with gold apples, you're a gold buyer.
        If you bought gold with commission pouches, you're a gold buyer.
        If you bought gold with cubes, you're a gold buyer.
        If you bought gold by selling any mats on market, you're a gold buyer.

Dom is right, we all gold buyers.

• Dom
        Dom commented
        Editing a comment
        How many players do you know that actually have never done any of the things I listed? Cuz I know for a FACT that once you reach a certain level of gear, pretty much everyone has done one. Go talk to ppl with lgrades, they will almost ALL openly admit they bought gold eggs. Hell, even some players with Uniques/Epics bought gold eggs because idkreasons... ANYWAYS point is, most people do it, and most of those people at that point are the ones that browse forums.

• Dom
        Dom commented
        Editing a comment
        ROFL Dante you fixed your baby speech? Come on man, that was funny af bro... (tho tbh that sentence is still pretty dumb)

the truth is out there

dont be blind

Comment

i think its hard to draw a line where people can be consider a gold buyer. i mean just doing it once makes u accountable for it forever doesnt make sense imo. but if u do it all the time then i think its safe to say. but theres a really big grey area. most of the time ppl say gold buyer its just they are jealous and dont know they even buy gold or not.

Comment

ED needs more MONEY!! Buy Buy EC items!!

Comment

• GodOfDeath
            GodOfDeath commented
            Editing a comment
            why does ur profile pic disturb me so much...

Does my vote count?

Comment

• Dom
            Dom commented
            Editing a comment
            Your vote only counts if you say you're a gold buyer. See, only players can vote. Since you're a GM - not a player - You can't vote. The only way you could vote is by becoming a player... You can do that by buying gold. So you can only vote if you buy gold.
            Last edited by Dom; 04-25-2017, 10:09 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eat me.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	67344 bahahahahahaha

Comment

I sold my green cross earrings on mp I'm a gold buyer
            i have a gen ring im a gold buyer

well I guess I can be considered one because I sold some synth costumes on mp, I didn't make them to sell but it turns out I didn't want to play the class I made em for so oh well

man if I actually bought gold with the amount I spent on eggs I could have a gen necklace, but sadly I have nothing to show for the wasted money except a cute dialogue box for all my alts wearing the duplicate necklaces

buying gold is better than buying eggs not gonna lie
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            Who guards the guardians?

Comment

ok

10 charsssss
              AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Originally posted by miki View Post
                i think its hard to draw a line where people can be consider a gold buyer. i mean just doing it once makes u accountable for it forever doesnt make sense imo. but if u do it all the time then i think its safe to say. but theres a really big grey area. most of the time ppl say gold buyer its just they are jealous and dont know they even buy gold or not.
                Nah, it's actually pretty simple. You spend money on the game and get something that gives you gold? You're a gold buyer. Whoa! Ground breaking discovery!

Comment

• miki
                  miki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thats ur opinion and idc if u disagree C:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lols.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	67418 your argument on this is weak at best

Comment

the truth reveelead!

over 30% of the population are G0LD buyers!!!

grounbreajking science info about DNA NA

Comment

• ZeroSilver
                    ZeroSilver commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nope. It should be "30% of the population would claim they are gold buyers",

• Dom
                    Dom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ they're all in denial ROFL

I spend cash on dragon nest lmao. Who are you to judge. An example I spend 100 dollars on DN or I spend $100 at the bar. What's the difference. If I spend 100 at a bar you just had a good time. You can say ohhh waste money. If you spend a bit on DN here and there who cares. It's your money your life. If you don't see the value then don't spend your money on it. If your complaining cause you don't make enough extra money to front for DN or going out and spending on a good night. Then you shouldn't be on here complaining look for some work so you can spend on w.e. I don't understand why people are sour.

If you do you don't see the value in spending cash on DN then dont easy. Saying ohh spending money on a game is wasteful. Have you not gone out on weekends and blown through bills just for a good time lmao. You can say waste to anything. You don't need good food it just taste good. Waste of money just eat cheap 99 cent ramen packets you can live. o.o

My opinion is to each their own. If not worth to you don't spend. You should be happy your not wasting your money if that's how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewBear View Post
                    I spend cash on dragon nest lmao. Who are you to judge. An example I spend 100 dollars on DN or I spend $100 at the bar. What's the difference. If I spend 100 at a bar you just had a good time. You can say ohhh waste money. If you spend a bit on DN here and there who cares. It's your money your life. If you don't see the value then don't spend your money on it. If your complaining cause you don't make enough extra money to front for DN or going out and spending on a good night. Then you shouldn't be on here complaining look for some work so you can spend on w.e. I don't understand why people are sour.

If you do you don't see the value in spending cash on DN then dont easy. Saying ohh spending money on a game is wasteful. Have you not gone out on weekends and blown through bills just for a good time lmao. You can say waste to anything. You don't need good food it just taste good. Waste of money just eat cheap 99 cent ramen packets you can live. o.o

My opinion is to each their own. If not worth to you don't spend. You should be happy your not wasting your money if that's how you feel.
                    hello sir this is just a scientific poll

there is no need to get DEFENSIVE

Comment

Working...
                    X