For Financial Reasons What's The Objective~ IDN L or Ultimate U Grade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Financial Reasons What's The Objective~ IDN L or Ultimate U Grade

So I've been doing some calculations for the damage increase for myself as a inquisitor and I notice that i need to upgrade my weapon and off-hand to something else. The ones that my eyes have in sight are Ultimate Theano Wand and Shield or Ice Dragon Wand and Shield. But recently i've been asking around and I've been informed that the prices for enhancing Ice dragon legendary's are the same prices at enhancement for any piece. Meaning that it will become a hassle to get to a satisfying enhancement like +12. But on the other hand, I could also get Ultimate Theano Wand and Shield and gaurantee that to Unique Grade BUT the downfall here is that i'm dependant on spending the extra gold on the materials i need AND i don't get that wonderful bonus base stats that Ice dragon legendary's give so much of.

What should I do ?

Right now my current gold is 32, 748 Gold and I've been holding on for quite a while.

IDNls any piece are an investment and RNG whereas Ulti U you're just paying for the ulti piece and then you can buy a cheap +12 to transfer to then unique it. Ls will always out beat anything current but if you're not prepared for it or committed to the time it takes to enhance their levels then it could feel like a waste of gold. My main hand has cost me 24-28k for a +8 whereas I would have had +12 RDNL with that same cost last cap (My mainhand in RDNL cost me about 19-21k for +12).

Also, if you don't have the necessary furies you're going to need to spend gold on buying runs or taking time and clearing on a team to get the 7 furies per weap that you need.

Comment

Quit the game.

Comment

I experienced the same situation as you.
        Even tho IDNL is better than anything else, I ended up going for ultimate weapons. Is even better now that you can evolve them. The thing is, as Brea said, if you are not fully commiting on getting the weapons to AT LEAST +10, you kinda end up losing out. So it all comes down to how much money you have and how much are u willing to invest. ALso, remember that is not the enhancing cost u need to worry about, dem trans diamonds are a pain in the ass now too.

Comment

Ur gonna go for idnl if you can clear idn because everyone says they gonna keep ulti theano then they clear idn and get idnl and I'm like "wat happen to evo ulti theano since u wanted to save money" and they say "o I changed my mind"

basically in this game u go broke to become op, or u save money and not be op that's the choice. U can't be op and rich at the same time

personally I'd rather be broke and op because there's nothing else to do with gold, what's the point of saving all your gold when u can get gear and make nest runs faster and enjoy ur time

i knew a guy who made 2 fd plates 90 cap and he decided he wanted to save his gold for idnl and use unique coma weaps to do idn instead of get +12 rdnl. I was like "m8 how do you expect to clear idnhc with those shet weapons while you let your funds rot away in storage unless you plan to wait 6 months to buy runs when they're cheap"
          Last edited by ceruulean; 04-27-2017, 01:48 PM.
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I'm not looking to go be right and OP at the same time I'm looking to spend my money wisely. you answered it though i appreciate it. Thanks to all who have posted here as well.

Comment

• ceruulean
              ceruulean commented
              Editing a comment
              Yah I don't mean waste ur money, but it really depends on ur goals

If you want to do next hc raid u have no choice u have to spend on ALL ultimate thenao, or ALL idnl. Actually idnl still better and expensive in gold, but imo they all cost around the same since weaker dps = more time spent farming and time is $$$

Otherwise if your ok doing rudn normal and don't really care about lgrades you'll be fine :thumbs up:

Get 93 U, and then transfer it to RUDN Unique when it is out.
            Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
            NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

If this is your main character and you can clear idn hc to get the materials then make an idnl wand. It is much better even at low enhancement. Once you grind more gold you can evolve and get to +10. Stacking int adds more damage than mdmg due to all the %int items, inquis passive, etc. The wand also gives a good chunk of crit and with it you can use an lgrade light gem.

Comment

Go for IDNL.

Get a IDNL wand and a RDNL shoes. Enhance the shoes to +12 and transfer to wand. 33k should be almost enough for the plan.

Comment

• Dom
                  Dom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or he could just sell his gold and quit the game....

• schism
                  schism commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Been away from the game, 90/93 enhancement transfers work now?

• ZeroSilver
                  ZeroSilver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  From my experience:
                  90 epic to 90 epic, yes
                  90 U to 90 U, yes
                  93 epic to 93 epic, yes
                  90 to 93, have no idea
              Working...
              X