Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot new 2018 dragon nest top 5 gameplay leak- epic new nest

Hey guys i hav insides info on the new nest they are making for 2018

Along this, they are making new spinner class for lunceia, ratpunch aawkeing. and revamp for Greens Dragon Nest.

the spinner class will call McFlurry and is ice based physical

anyways the big chunks of news

The New Nest

will be called

Romniaty Nest

this nest is different because ther is a relateable backstory.

Romniaty is a world famous bleach chugger. if u think abou bleach chugs, romniaty is the FIRST to come to mind. he is accompanied by his 3 friends, Ruby Goochilcik, Rewgrek and Jopheese. One day Romniaty drank so much bleach that a genie visiited him. The genie says to him

hey romniaty if u can guard this area, i will grant u and ur friends 1 wich eash.

Romniaty accepted the genies channenlged and thus The Romniaty Nest was born.

Romniaty Nest chracter details-

1st boss- Ruby Goochlick

She is an extremely ugly person who is obssessed with taking duckfaced selfies. Her image of herself is very high because of tumblr and facebook whiteknights. smells like garlic, rotten eggs and pube sweat

2st boss- Rewgrek Mustach

Rewgrek has a mustache that threatens the extinction of the red pandas. He loves to get into fights and walks on nails. very dangerous and sturdy after years of training

3nd boss- Jopheese Junks

Jopheese is a junky. Not just any junky, He sniffs the most potent rarestones off the belly of panthers. He is all kinds of crazy and also the authorit y stopped to find him because he escaped from prsion too many times

4th boss- Romniaty BBC

the legend himself ROmniaty will your last chllange. will you win or you will fail? Not only does he chug bleach but he is also really into the new social media and memes. stop him from drinking too much bleach and save princess peach.

That is all i have for now

stay tune tod for more leaks

I'm like 87% sure that this is a shitpost, but can anybody please confirm it to me? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SqL View Post
      I'm like 87% sure that this is a shitpost, but can anybody please confirm it to me? thanks
      "mcflurry"

100% shit post

i smirked though.
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by SqL View Post
        thanks Romniaty
        Last edited by [S]Mca; 05-01-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Best post ive read as of yet tbh.

Comment

:C i tried to get a sneak peek at the mcflurry but the lady behind the counter said the mcflurry machine was broken so i had to settle for a vanilla shake

Comment

Thank you for your position feedback

now i know that my leaks do good for the community in a time of dark

also panpeito i am truly unfortunate that you cannot order a mcflurry

Comment

Working...
              X