Another Golden Egg event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Golden Egg event.

Nice, you're really fixing the game ED. This is exactly what the community was asking for ! Good job !

cannot deny and cannot resist...

Comment

Originally posted by Summ View Post
      Nice, you're really fixing the game ED. This is exactly what the community was asking for ! Good job !
      that better be sarcasm
      DeathlyShade 95 Raven
      MisticKiller
      95 DarkAvenger
      GodTheTeen
      95 Guardian
      ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
      ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
      Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfDeath View Post

that better be sarcasm
        it is

/10characters
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• GodOfDeath
          GodOfDeath commented
          Editing a comment
          good good just checking

Click image for larger version

Name:	so-youre-telling-me-so-youre-telling-me-buying-gold-in-an-mmorpg-isnt-cheating.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	67805 memes more memes

Comment

Big Johnson agrees with you 99.9%! We cannot stop ED! let them milk us what & when ever they want!
          I surrender myself to ED come and milk me !!
          Last edited by Big Johnson; 04-28-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

the community DID ask for gold injection...
            Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
            Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
            Discord: vara#2664
            recent costumes list

Comment

I can't believe players are actually falling for this trap. I mean it's pretty obvious what is going on here. Now look at the latest event

Don't say I didn't warn you all
              Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

for the sake of saving money i deadass minus well go buy it from a gold buyer >. > Kappa

Comment

How's this any different than buying anything else here?

Some people spend hundreds a month on eggs. Yet spending $60 USD for something you know you'll get over 20,000g on is "milking"?

I'd rather buy gold and have a shot at getting a huge amount plus around 20k the rarestones bring than drop the same amount on 60 eggs and half of them be stupid shit like potions and useless magic grade shit.

What a stupid point of contention.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
                    How's this any different than buying anything else here?

Some people spend hundreds a month on eggs. Yet spending $60 USD for something you know you'll get over 20,000g on is "milking"?

I'd rather buy gold and have a shot at getting a huge amount plus around 20k the rarestones bring than drop the same amount on 60 eggs and half of them be stupid shit like potions and useless magic grade shit.

What a stupid point of contention.
                    Interested in 300k?
                    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

Interested in 300k?
                      does this mean you're quitting too?
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding

what do you think? There is literally no point staying around. Why would they release 2 gold egg event in a row? Only explanation is that it made way more money than what conversion costumes were supposed to make so they are trying to make money for the quota they set.

You can always guess what's next when they can't fill quotas every month. It's all over sadly

Also Zengeroff you need 98k gold? Selling currently
                        never thought the almighty zeus is quitting too. still think the game is fun, so log on for that, but any more money is out of the question for me now lol
                        Dragoon
                        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Might not get to play Black Mara after all lol /sigh. Just hope they pass us on instead of outright shutting down,

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post

does this mean you're quitting too?
                            I don't really like to use the term quit because I still linger around in game and I do have some intentions of playing Rune Dragon for fun.

However, I will not spend again on Dragon Nest as I am well aware of the direction they are taking. I have no interest to pursue this game any further.

With the increase in population decline, the amount of profit required to keep this game up can no longer be met. Increase amounts of P2W events will occur, and events such as donations or other possible events to drain your gold will occur. This is the model many games use when the developers realize they can no longer sustain the server. The less players there are, the more money they will require from each individual to support the server.

Once they can no longer support the server, it is obvious to most people what will happen.

As mentioned in the blog, I have had discussions with the GMs in private regarding the game and am not interested in the direction this game is headed and thus I have no use for the remainder of my gold.

Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• aaron
                              aaron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think that's a good way to put things. I'm taking a step in that direction as well... Sad to see one of the most well sought veterans take a step back from DN, but totally justified.
                              Last edited by aaron; 04-28-2017, 02:28 AM.

• koko
                              koko commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I ditto Zeus. Good way to put things.
                          Working...
                          X