ED Thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED Thankyou

Thanks for the gold events ED, I am a pay-to-win player and because of the coupons and rewards, I'm able to gear up my loli in the game and be cool like other people.

I wish you do this gold event every now and then so pay-to-win players don't have to buy gold from other players or apple farm in millions of accounts. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

I appreciate this event tbh.

I have a lot of money so I spend it all in this

dragon nest gold event. this is way better than the gm events. I hope this is not the last time you make this gold event. If ever I run out of money

I will rob the bank just for the sake of buying gold coupons.

I think you may have solved a lot of people's complaints but some of them are still at the core of this game. I'm proud to be a pay-to-win player. I don't worry about money,

I'm as rich as Donald J Trump irl.

Money doesn't buy happiness anyway. Money buys gold coupons. thank you for making DN NA Great again ED.
    Last edited by ᅠᅠᅠ; 04-28-2017, 06:55 AM.

me too. Gotta love these events. As a rich white person this event totally suits what I am looking for in this game. I simply love giving my hard earned money to my korean overlords. Hit me harder with your THAAD missles next!

Comment

I know right? I just +15 all my IDNL's cause of this event!

Comment

OMG!!! Me too, I love these events! Made me not log in for weeks now! These events are why I play games, I just love spending money on things you should be able to get for free! :-D

Comment

Lets all put on our suits and ties and dance with Psy for P2W :O

Comment

Lol, I don't think sarcasm translates well here. These posts are probably taken at face value, which explains the downward trajectory of the game.

Comment

Working...
            X