@GM's Bless Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @GM's Bless Stone

Haven't seen a bot with it for awhile. Yall still holding on to them muthafuckas or what? Need yall to be online buffing b or release them back so I can farm that shit.

They're nerfing the options for players to gain gold through farming because they realize that bots have been receiving them. that said, they also cleaned up a portion of the gold sellers but really that's a company within it's self promoting itself in a game (when they shouldn't be). BUT THEN, that leads to Eyedentity thinking "HMm let's just get rid of players being able to obtain the blessing stones, ban players who buiy gold from gold sellers, and make a gold egg event so that we can make gold from the players and milk the game before it dies. Sounds good Team?" Team said " Indeed, a wise choice". GG well played.

Comment

Guess they have a life outside giving players what they want.
      I login every once and a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tease View Post
        Guess they have a life outside giving players what they want.
        Guess they shouldn't be getting paid then.

Comment

I barely log into Dragon Nest NA since I normally am just here to talk and try to assist, but I saw a Taoist obtain it the last time I was on... they had a name like oasijad Which I would assume is a bot.

I also assume that the GM's Generate a Blessed Stone that is their own, and doesn't apply to the server.... since there have been multiple bots who found it , and then Multiple GM's buffing in game at once.
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
          X