How many veterans are coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many veterans are coming back?

Just curious :3. I've been seeing a ton of people from closed beta and 40 cap come back because of the current server. Welcome back if you are a vet!
    Always a muffin
    Main: Fayrore - Warden
    Alt: Faybelori - Chaos Mage/Majesty
    Alt#2: SacredFires - Pyromancer/Saleana

I played way back from then as well and I'm definitely excited to come back and play this again.

Comment

70cap veteran here. Did they ever make it easier to respec or are you still forced to shell out 20 buckeroos when you're not using the "top tier" build?

Comment

Originally posted by ecaflip View Post
        70cap veteran here. Did they ever make it easier to respec or are you still forced to shell out 20 buckeroos when you're not using the "top tier" build?
        At some point in 80 cap, Nexon drastically cut the price of reset scrolls + made them available through Honest Ed's shop for 400-600 gold (depending on golden goose faction discount).

No idea if that's going to survive the transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by SaitoHikari View Post

At some point in 80 cap, Nexon drastically cut the price of reset scrolls + made them available through Honest Ed's shop for 400-600 gold (depending on golden goose faction discount).

No idea if that's going to survive the transfer.
          Oh? Well I certainly hope that remains a constant.

Comment

Originally posted by ecaflip View Post
            Well I did recently level up a Pyromancer and throughout me leveling you got these level up boxes that gave you prizes per level. And definitely they do give a couple reset scrolls throughout the leveling process. Good luck to leveling!
            Always a muffin

Comment

Not enough are coming back.

Comment

Level 90 (oldie from beta)cap vet coming back~

Comment

Hopefully a bunch. We need to spread the word more.. Hopefully they at least know about it :P My old friends are pretty old in terms of game time as it is.. so that doesn't count xD

Comment

I'm estimating a large amount if they even still remember this game. I know of some who are willing to give it a shot though.

Comment

I been playing for about 4 years,def "coming back"

Comment

Bla if the return it would be interesting, But All in all just happy to see anyone coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Articles View Post
                          I been playing for about 4 years,def "coming back"
                          Same here. But I periodically quit when stuff was getting too tedious/when constant lag was finally more than I could be patient with. Hopefully the servers are more stable now.

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

Originally posted by rare View Post
                            hopefully a bunch. We need to spread the word more.. Hopefully they at least know about it my old friends are pretty old in terms of game time as it is.. So that doesn't count xd
                            i agree we need to spread the word. This game must not die. Hopefully there we be more events and stuff with ED.
                            Always a muffin

Comment

Lvl 50 event/ 60 cap vet. Also played a bit during 80 cap. I sorta quit when my entire guild all disappeared at the same time.
                              "Fae"
                              Faera Lvl 93 Dragoon
                              Kemti Lvl 93 Soul Eater
                              Dzul Lvl 93 Barbarian
                              And others~

Comment

Working...
                              X