Unannounced 300% EXP Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unannounced 300% EXP Event

Just to let everyone know, even though I am rather late in noticing most likely as I am more into helping than playing, there is a 300% Exp Event running until the first of May!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Why on earth is it not on main page too?
      Sorry for the thread then, that's a very weird way to post an event hidden like that, I bet other players didn't even know such as myself.

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

They actually didn't have it on the notice page until late, you know usually GM's let us know about these things.

Guess not since no ones managing the server, I didn't notice the event going until like 10PM PST that's real bright to start an event when everyone's sleeping

Comment

The more characters we have at 93, the more gold egg vouchers can be sent out, the more in game gear needs to be upgraded = more $$ for ED

Comment

Working...
          X