Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what job should I apply for to fund myself in this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what job should I apply for to fund myself in this game?

hey all running low on gold and have a hard time making gold

I waanna know what i should major in or if there are any good technical fields that make good enough cash for this game

i think dentist might be good

what do u think?

Be a full time apple farmer.

Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

• Queen
      Queen commented
      Editing a comment
      koko stealing my bad jokes dam..

work as a manicurist or nail technician at a viet nail salon. you make 1-2k USD in tips every week.

Comment

You can always work at Wal-Mart and greet people with a great big smile when they come into the store!
      You want to let them know just how happy you are to work there!

It would put your free time you spend on shit posting to good use so that you can afford more golden eggs!
      Last edited by Arushieru; 04-29-2017, 11:46 AM. Reason: Had to add in an emoji to emphasize the smile that you need to have!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZX
        Be a doctor spend all your money and resource to ED but that won't be enough make sure to convince your doctor friend to join in.
        I would not recommend being a doctor. By the time you get through all the school necessary to be a doctor, the game would have already completely died out.
        Come to think of it, DN NA won't even last more than 4-5 months at this rate.

Comment

Just become a professional dn prostitute for gold.... 90% of the players need their first ;///

Comment

Man LOL, forumns are looking just like they did before server merge from Nexon.

Comment

Working...
            X