why DN NA so far behind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why DN NA so far behind?

KDN got assassin awakening early april then SEA got it only a few weeks after

next update we get what? black mara and more nightmare crap? we keep being further and further behind

ppl here spend so much moneys....why dean

Dean50

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      that's a right click 'v' into alt+s combo

I wonder if they will give us a big patch consisting of Rune Dragon and Black Mara this month, that is what I am thinking anyway....
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I hope the next patch is received lots better. I think when ED speeding up patches with huge gear ceiling increase and too much p2w instead of having real content is not a good thing and it's only for people that been playing a lot for a long time they are caught up for it and ec addicts. We need more content and less of these stupid add-on things that just stress ppl out and make them wana quit.

Comment

the heck do you want them to rush patches and give us more translation errors and bugs because half of a patch is in one but not the other
        i mean it'll probably happen whether they speed up the patches or not but still i hope they take care of the patch quality first
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I rather be 3 months behind and have quality localisation and translation consistencies than be up to date and everything being incoherent. It will also give newer or struggling players more time to catch up to the current content so they can join with everyone else.

Comment

Translations since ED have been an NA base (from before ED) and then SEA for all new content. That's how it has been since ED and that's how it will continue to be.. Don't mention translations or voices. :X The voices, meanwhile, are merely a re-hash of already available NA voices carefully pieced together to work for newer classes (the dark/light classes). Once any fully new classes come out, expect the voices to be in Korean or non-existent. Every step that has been done to localize and maintain NA DN has been cheaped out on and to save money. Everything is a hidden re-has of SEA assets since ED took over.

Comment

• ceruulean
              ceruulean commented
              Editing a comment
              Not really hidden it's pretty obvious they borrowed sea content
          Working...
          X