Identity Theft on the Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identity Theft on the Forums

This is seriously frustrating me and I have proof of it because I screenshotted the incident. If a GM could see this that would be great, I also sent in a ticket as well. Also, someone did the same thing to NightFall (The one who replied to this post), he mentioned that he was having the same issue of identity theft. Dean50 Visage admin Yaya [GM] DENTITY [GM] Ignacio [GM] SMILE
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AuroraRosa; 05-01-2017, 04:44 PM.
    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

we can still bump to make this a more popular post right?

Comment

yeah i think so
      RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
      Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Comment

• AuroraRosa
        AuroraRosa commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not trying to get attention, I'm sorry you got trolled. I'm concerned this guy that is impersonating you and me is going to get off the hook with it. That's my main concern.

• NightFalI
        NightFalI commented
        Editing a comment
        well ur thread is making mai IGN look bad n its not even me df

• AuroraRosa
        AuroraRosa commented
        Editing a comment
        It's why I edited my post. I mentioned that someone is trying to make your IGN look bad.

I'm not much of a former here, but i hope the GM's take care of this and band his accounts

Comment

Weren't you like a contest winner? What a shame, I would've assume that OP would've private messaged you to get your IGN.

Also there is no way to bump posts anymore ever since they changed it because of mass hate towards ED, so if the thread dies make a new one and link it to this one

Try submitting a ticket and PMing every GM's, that's not right

Comment

Oh I see now, Wow O>O
          Last edited by Meeks; 05-01-2017, 01:34 PM. Reason: Derp

Comment

;-; wow does that ever suck. Didn't expect that one there are a couple of members in the member list with your name that joined today but they got no posts but it's spelled the same. Hopefully the GMs will pull thru on this and straighten it out. Can't believe the guy shamelessly tried to sell it in discord too.

Edit: I get it now they got an _ at the end but it doesn't even show up on the name lol. One has 1 _ the other has 2 __.
            Last edited by Asal; 05-01-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

i did not make dat clone of u n I did not get a ring in mai mail wdf some1 trolling me 2 make me look bad did i trash u in pvp that bad?
              how df do u even fuking make 2 of da same IGN

Comment

So this Nightfall guy recently scammed a Gen ring off someone too. I don't have screenshots and stuff to prove it but I have enough trust in this victim player to take his words at face value.
                So yeah, better blacklist this guy. He also takes people's names on discord too; but from what I can tell, his last used discord was hehexd#4388.
                Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

• NightFalI
                  NightFalI commented
                  Editing a comment
                  m8 stop saying Nightfall cuz ur making mai ign bad for when i come back in da summer the fk?

Thanks for the info. I've sent this thread to get looked at, so hopefully it gets fixed quickly.

Comment

• AuroraRosa
                  AuroraRosa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thank you for taking the time to look into it

• GodOfDeath
                  GodOfDeath commented
                  Editing a comment
                  fix ur game bro

Identity Theft....

Eyedentity Theft....

think about it
                It is not truth that matters, but victory. - Albert Einstein

Comment

• mclericp
                  mclericp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  omg now i see it. it is a conspiracy!

Originally posted by koko View Post
                So this Nightfall guy recently scammed a Gen ring off someone too. I don't have screenshots and stuff to prove it but I have enough trust in this victim player to take his words at face value.
                So yeah, better blacklist this guy. He also takes people's names on discord too; but from what I can tell, his last used discord was hehexd#4388.
                Wait... Isn't that Abort? I would have thought he'd have disappeared off the face of the earth by now.

Comment

• Omnicide
                  Omnicide commented
                  Editing a comment
                  and i just noticed saitos message had a bolded part

hehexd#4388. he mean't this ... asking is this abort ( probably )
                  not "Nightfall guy" ( not abort )

• ImNotYourPal
                  ImNotYourPal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abort doesn't do that hehe xd BS. Like I said it's either Fraternity or it's Sweetmaster. Omnicide is friends with Sweetmaster, usually being an accomplice in his plots. Fraternity has MULTIPLE forum accounts impersonating people so I wouldn't be surprosed if this was Fraternity, plus only Fraternity makes the dumbest threads and spam them like the " steam guide "

Tldr it's either Sweetmaster or Fraternity impersonating AuroraRosa

• Omnicide
                  Omnicide commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just because I am his friend it doesn't mean I'm an accomplice in his business I have never been one to begin with

I know its not him, is go as far to bet gold or pay off anyone sweet scammed lately if there's evidence via pictures and video, that isn't from discord ( which can be falsified )
                  Last edited by Omnicide; 05-04-2017, 03:36 PM.

???

man no heat here. just damage control.

what happened to the good old Boywonder days?

someone needs this shizneck to light up (that someone is me. I NEED this to light up! i'm bored)

this also bring up the attention of people with so many.. many many screenshots of other peoples discord servers. how many games of spy vs spy is this community going to play?

>_>

just like how server stability isn't real nor are peoples true feelings towards the game these days and it shows with this idk. crap ton? of hunger towards creating drama. though not much of playerbase gives a crap during these dark times. (holy shit?!? why did i say dark times? am i a racist? the fuk me? how dare you! i mean me! :@@@)

see that? i'm talking to myself now cuz it's more fun that way. actually it's pretty similar to playing the game by myself too.

cuz the dead belong with the dead
                in the graveyard known as Dragon nest.

where the streets lay bare and in the shadows looms danger

fear not though. a hero hath come.

and their name is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4
                Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
                  TheSomnangMao commented
                  Editing a comment
                  shet is lit now
                  :^)

Any updates on this issue?

That gremlin is just shit posting making new threads under your name now

Comment

Originally posted by Fino View Post
                  Any updates on this issue?

That gremlin is just shit posting making new threads under your name now
                  Don't use words like "gremlin" or "shit". Those aren't words that such a beautiful princess like you should ever have to say. Don't bother yourself with such lowly beings, keep to your royal entourage.

Comment

Working...
                  X