how long da opening party gon last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long da opening party gon last?

checked ma email on ma new gold iphone 8: "Please visit Dragon Nest NA to meet your old friends and fellows and get your rewards before our opening party is closed !"

if da openin party is only on da 28 and da servers only open up at 10pm PST tonight.

that party ain't gonna last long fam.

we still gon party on da 29? i dont wanna miss dem items b. but da window to get them seems mad short.

They really should do it on the 29th. 10 PM PST is great for people on west coast, but I don't really think staying up is gonna be worth it if you're on the east.

Edit : if this is even true, i hope this isn't a kappa

Comment

Originally posted by DatBoi View Post
      checked ma email on ma new gold iphone 8: "Please visit Dragon Nest NA to meet your old friends and fellows and get your rewards before our opening party is closed !"

if da openin party is only on da 28 and da servers only open up at 10pm PST tonight.

we still gon party on da 29? i dont wanna miss dem items b. but da window to get them seems mad short.
      Sorry, but what is this rewards and opening party about?

Comment

Well ED is giving players rewards for sticking around and the party is just everyone getting together and going crazy in game about transfer goflvhxj963
        (wish I had pics of the rewards*)
        | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Originally posted by DatBoi View Post

I didn't get an email What is this favoritism
          DoctorRogue #9233
          DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
          Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

• Kingcoal
            Kingcoal commented
            Editing a comment
            Check your junkmail, mine was in there.

Originally posted by Rinkie View Post
          Well ED is giving players rewards for sticking around and the party is just everyone getting together and going crazy in game about transfer goflvhxj963
          (wish I had pics of the rewards*)
          so we just need to stay logged in? I'd love to know what the reward is to see if it's worth it to stay awake or not...
          Last edited by goflvhxj963; 09-28-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

The rewards are given when you log in. You would have to choose which character gets the rewards. No afk nest this time around.. at least I think not. goflvhxj963

Comment

The rewards are given when you log in. You would have to choose which character gets the rewards. No afk nest this time around.. at least I think not. goflvhxj963
              Wait, are these the rewards shown in the front page of the website like costumes, 200 jelly, extra storage, perm pets...etc or are they different ones?

Comment

Oh yeah that is it, weird that I can not find it. goflvhxj963
                Last edited by Rinkie; 09-28-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Oh no that's it, weird that I can not find it. goflvhxj963
                  wait so that's the one? I hope we can get it tomorrow as well as I don't want to stay late...

Comment

The page was replaced with the maintenance one. Being as the east coast won't be able to log in until technically tomorrow I'm assuming they will give us all ample time to log into our accounts. Think positive
                    DoctorRogue #9233
                    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
                    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

longa dan ur duck
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

I don't think they said anything about it being short.. Just that it goes away quickly. That could mean anything lol Lets not lose faith before it begins right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rare View Post
                          I don't think they said anything about it being short.. Just that it goes away quickly. That could mean anything lol Lets not lose faith before it begins right?
                          I guess so, would it be great if they could bring back the site an hour before the maintenance is over for me to check

Comment

Originally posted by goflvhxj963 View Post

I guess so, would it be great if they could bring back the site an hour before the maintenance is over for me to check
                            lol well I'm not worried I mean.. Look at the forums? They don't seem to have time to talk to us right now. They must be too busy to get to that. Hopefully they'll be on the game with us at first?

Comment

Working...
                            X