How Will Removing Apple Farm fix our Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Will Removing Apple Farm fix our Economy

nothing DN is ruined , game ruined unless theres another way other than apple farm to generate gold, other than that, we are a crapy DN server , we aren't like SEA OR EU with gold out of our ass
    Discord ID:Suki#3085

Speedy's way is buying gold from bot? LOL dragon eggs doesn't make gold, crafitn fd plates is very unlikely
    Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

I hope you all sell cross earrings and hamster tails until your eyes explode for being faggots that think gold farming being nerfed somehow benefits the game lmfao

by all I don't mean the people above me if it's too hard to comprehend^^^

Comment

It helps get rid of assblasted homosexuals like Memes. Removing them from the community helps the economy by making players want to play again. Too bad the game is beyond redemption and can't be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by GODFinal View Post
          It helps get rid of assblasted homosexuals like Memes. Removing them from the community helps the economy by making players want to play again. Too bad the game is beyond redemption and can't be saved.
          hey who hurt you?

Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• GODFinal
            GODFinal commented
            Editing a comment
            ur mom ; ((((

• aaron
            aaron commented
            Editing a comment
            soz man :'((((((

Originally posted by GODFinal View Post
          Did I hurt your poor little feelings Speedy? Calling other people homosexuals doesn't make you less of a homo yourself. @ Me again in another thread fucking pussy.

Comment

• Omnicide
            Omnicide commented
            Editing a comment
            why the heck is my old IGN being used for Ko
            Idek who u are

• GODFinal
            GODFinal commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok first I'm not Ko Omnicide and second I'm not omni either. You're just a faggot and I think you're a total cunt who should be euthanized so I will keep fucking with you.

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Memes i'm here to have a FULLANAL EXPERIENCE WITH YOU BAE.
        Working...
        X