~*~ Coffee ~*~ Forums ~*~ Countdown ~*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*~ Coffee ~*~ Forums ~*~ Countdown ~*~

I'm already assuming that the majority of us are staying up most of the night How does everyone plan on staying awake? I know that some of you have school so make sure you don't stay up so late you have to call in sick tomorrow *cough* Tsumemori *cough* Fay *cough* I think as we get closer it will be easier to stay focused and awake but tomorrow I'm sure many of us are going to be exhausted
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

I might just play for maybe 2 hours since it's still a weeknight. It would've been nice if it opened earlier in the day.

Comment

gra ta ta 1hour

Comment

Originally posted by Tortellini View Post
        I might just play for maybe 2 hours since it's still a weeknight. It would've been nice if it opened earlier in the day.
        Agreed. That's the really sucky part of all of this >.< I wish it could've been done on a weekend but I guess it is what it is. Still exciting even if we're all going to be dragging our behinds on Thursday
        DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Really in no rush - I have been playing EU so that's been holding me over.

Which btw Doc, you will appreciate the cleric Dash in endless.

Comment

I work until 30 min after the launch is supposed to happen, so maybe that's a good thing and I won't have to deal with the initial flood of people trying to log in. *shrug*

♥Closed legs don't get fed♥
            ♥ MAL //oppa #6126♥

Comment

Originally posted by iHeavencent View Post
              Really in no rush - I have been playing EU so that's been holding me over.

Which btw Doc, you will appreciate the cleric Dash in endless.
              Hey Never played EU >.< And yeah I'm wicked excited about the dash. For too long clerics have lagged behind everyone else. Hopefully now I"ll have a chance at being able to get out the melee quicker. LOL Can't wait to see you in PVP
              DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

All nighter ftw lol. Nah, if i get tired ill go to bed ;p.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
                  All nighter ftw lol. Nah, if i get tired ill go to bed ;p.
                  It will be interesting to see if the server crashes due to the amount of people logging in. >.< Hoping we have less crashes than before.
                  DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Just a reminder when we are able to log in... REMEMBER log into the character that you want to receive the rewards first. Otherwise you're going to end up with stuff you don't want on the wrong character. Does anyone have the link to the page so the others who haven't seen what we get can see? I can't find it >.<
                    DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

No, they replaced that page with their actual website page (which is the maintenance one).

Comment

Originally posted by Hanakarasu View Post
                        No, they replaced that page with their actual website page (which is the maintenance one).
                        Ugh... I was afraid of that. I remember that it was a costume (choice of gold, black, or red), a spirit (like a dragon/seahorse thing), a raccoon pet (whatever it's called), and an alicorn. I don't remember what else was in the lot though. Jellies maybe? Stamps? Someone with a better memory than I shall have to answer what else we get. LOL
                        DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

• Rinkie
                          Rinkie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That was just about all of it

I just plan on going to work and then COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAFFEINE HIGH.....uh, I mean... I'll be going to sleep and not letting a game dictate my sleeping schedule *darty eyes* Yea.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nogarde View Post
                          I just plan on going to work and then COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAFFEINE HIGH.....uh, I mean... I'll be going to sleep and not letting a game dictate my sleeping schedule *darty eyes* Yea.....
                          LMAO Sure... You keep telling yourself that
                          DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Yeah! Someone has an actual countdown. It's here: http://itsalmo.st/#dragonnested ~*~ happy almost time dance ~*~
                            DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Working...
                            X