Where do we stand differ from other severs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do we stand differ from other severs

Besides the dying community and the lack of... gold unless you have a credit card.

You present me this where as people are already quitting due to constant disappointment. The game becomes redundant and the game starts off slow for new players. It's slow due to all of the nest content is stuffed far back at the end of the game. How are you planning to keep players? How will you create joy in this game rather than it being portrayed as a job. I feel as if the only way for me to make gold is to grind and be lucky I get something huge. Other than that most players could look to grinding 93 dungeon for 5-8g per run. I'm only curious being in this game for so long, and just have been quite upset that the memories from this game aren't being as memorable as they used to. I feel as if I can do all the content in one day and for the next 6 days of the week, I'll afk in town or on netflix. What is my gain, why should I wait? Will gold be better soon? and how long is soon because my patience is depleting from constant disappointment. However after being shipped out to bootcamp for 5-6months in June 26th I hope to come back surprised with something that would be worth staying for and putting my money into. Fix the gold issue. Make a god damn grindable dungeon for consistent gold so I can grind some gold and not my credit card.

Look at the FD cap 8333 to nearly 15k. They fuaking FD stacker hard

Comment

Originally posted by BigBeef
      Ain't no such thing as fun in Dragon Nest right now. Content is so stale at endgame and leveling is boring af so barely any newbs even hit endgame

sad thing is they dont give a damn and keep milkin these fools with wack ass cash items

where is that goddamn money going?
      New standard gameplay is a burden, if only we can level up fast enough to level CAP, using new methods
      aside from the usual dungeon raid run, like cooking new recipes, farming crops, treasure hunting, card games ,
      Dragon Nest mini games, Trading with other players, DN Races chequered flags! and get tons of XP , gold doing so.
      Fun way of levelin' up!
      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
      HP/ VITALITY
      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
      X