Some Problems with game, and stuff!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Problems with game, and stuff!!!

Hello all, and thanks for reading. I have some issue when i'm in the character screen. I can´t see my guy nor i can create another, it just doesnt appear. When i lunch the game with my current character, after i choose channel, it just loads a little with a black screen and pop ups an error message, with a report and if i want to send it or not. The message says nothing about the problem, just that the game need to close. I can't do anything to play. I don't know what to do! I alredy restarted pc after install, etc. Re-install it? But the installer was the downloader itself i think? And i deleted it... Please help!!!

Now, i have another question of different nature. How is it going this game so far? Its still one of the best free to play with little P2W? or they are messing with us? I love this game because the gameplay, the content it have, and the not so heavy P2W. Is one of the best mmo out there... So i wanted to know!! Is still worth the play???

Nothing more. Forgive my english please, im NOT native english speaker. Well, thanks for reading again, and hope you can answer me!!!
    Have a nice day! CHEERS!!!!
    EngelVolt

dn vry p2w sry
    ~1v1 PvP extraordinaire~
    Kris - 93 Moonlord

Grades - 93 Gladiator
    ~head honcho of the triumphantgoose~
    twitch
    contact@discord:notkris#3274

Comment

Is it a bug in game or glitchy GUI?
      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
      HP/ VITALITY
      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

I had the very same issue and it went away with the second reinstall, other than that I honestly have no idea what causes this issue. You might get more help by posting in the technical support sub-forum if you're lucky.

As for the game being P2W... Epic costumes have become ridiculous in terms of stats, leading them to cost quite a lot of gold. Conversion costume pieces can't be traded so the only way to get them is by forfeiting your wallet and soul. It's hard to make gold unless you shell out some $$$, or are willing to create 100+ Apple farming alts. Comparing my fiance and I, I was able to get an entire epic costume set recently by no-life farming and mass selling garnets, but if I would have just swiped my credit card things would have been vastly easier and wouldn't have taken 3 weeks of nonstop grind. It took him over $100 and a bit of luck to get his entire epic costume set in just a day.

Comment

worth playing for sure (if you are rich enough...)

Comment

Working...
          X