New Player - Question about the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player - Question about the game

So me and my girlfriend are trying out the game and if we like it, we'd probably stay.

The main question: Is the game dead or still a bit active? I do enjoy talking to my fellow players, which is why I'm mainly curious.

If it is dying, hopefully the staff actually do something, the game seems like it could be saved with possible adjustments.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Sincerly,

Two New Players.

The game is plagued by a lot of issues at the moment. This server in particular is dying, but it's still 'active' in the sense that GMs come online in the game and people occasionally talk/run nests. Our forum community in particular is cancerous, but don't let that deter you from playing the game if you actually end up enjoying it. There are some players in-game that are genuinely nice despite what the forums show. You're going to get mostly negative answers when it comes to the topic of Eyedentity's handling with Dragon Nest. In our server I really don't like how things are run and done, but voicing your concerns seems to fall on deaf ears. Despite all the issues Dragon Nest currently holds my fiance and I play the game for the combat, nothing else has really intrigued us the way Dragon Nest has when it comes to this.

If you're willing to join them there are a few discord servers that will answer any questions you have about the game, characters, character builds, ect.

Comment

ThIS gAmE iS DyInG

dOnT InVEsT ur TiME hErE
      2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

Population tends to drop and then everyone comes back when a new patch comes out

Comment

The population is low, but at least the forum shitposting is still alive; Im glad trumpforce posted here to demonstrate lol

Comment

This a great game with a lot of potential and can be very difficult but it is dying from problems like
            *no real way for players to make gold
            *if you go P2W then you literally become god and the game gets boring
            * A crapton of shitposting and toxic asshats in the forum
            theres more but this is just an idea of what the problems are like
            “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

Comment

Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post
              Population tends to drop and then everyone comes back when a new patch comes out
              Pops depend on the Patch Lasso , if Autopatch sequence is stable then we can all
              become comeback players after years of absence.
              INVISIBLE Thief to Saint Haven Royal Castle.

https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
              HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
              VITAL STATS ENHANCED
              HP/ VITALITY
              SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
              X