• Show
Clear All

• 95 cap remake volcano nest...smh

new cap but still the same

content get nuked cuz of broken gear and stats

why make mobs or bosses

might as well just make a gray block with 0 attacks or mechs

would be same thing lol....

Don't worry they release hell mode later I'm more piss about the lame ass MAX FD at 15 k

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
      Don't worry they release hell mode later I'm more piss about the lame ass MAX FD at 15 k
      i think they will give even more op cash shop to balance the new fd cap scales and ppl will buy it to keep up just like this cap. i dont like milk ;c yap this vn is nothing compare to the real thing just like all these nest revamps. also too many classes have too many things like self heal, dash, cc and good dmg. this game used to be hard cos ppl had to commit to their main for damage and player often forced to push class to their limits because class were a lot more limited but at least they had roles... now all we have is gear. compare to old days i really see why most vets left. dn lost its soul tbh and it really breaks my heart to see one of the best nest turn to another abyss dungeon..
      Last edited by miki; 05-21-2017, 02:18 AM.

Comment

You do know in 80 cap there was a faster speedrun the same thing was always possible.....

Comment

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post
          You do know in 80 cap there was a faster speedrun the same thing was always possible.....
          sure if u either had a sader, were abusing the da+ds glitch and/or just geared af but beside that the nest was actually challenging.. its wasnt the faceroll garbage we have now.
          the buffs back then were hella op too.
          AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

The reason people nuked Volcano Nest back at 80 cap is because people already had either BDN L. I'm assuming people in this video don't have full set RuDN L with 95 cap L.

They have to make content easy because of the gear gap. However, even HC is not real difficult. All they do is pump up the HP and damage and players consider it "hard". It's just longer rather than more difficult. Playing other games these days has allowed me to see what real difficulty is rather than gear difficulty.

The 15k FD that you're complaining about MysteriousGuy is nothing new. Every cap has almost doubled in the FD Cap. The next cap after should be close to 30k if not higher. However, the cap is always reachable because of the EC items. Future conversion wings/tail/decal/conversion weapons that were previously data-mined by other players as well as engravings and being able to enhance to +20 should be able to boost your FD quite a bit.
            Last edited by CraZyZeuS; 05-21-2017, 11:18 AM.
            Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• CraZyZeuS
              CraZyZeuS commented
              Editing a comment
              Final Fantasy 14. Really good game if you can get pass the subscription fee. Although I'm pretty much paying a sub on DN for my pro pack.

• ImNotYourPal
              ImNotYourPal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea it's a done deal, u not coming back to DN lol, but neither am I = P

• Ardelline
              Ardelline commented
              Editing a comment
              Tera>FF14. Zeus is a fat whale

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post
            took a bit more effort than this....

every1 knows gear ceiling is too high thats why rune dragon hc is dumb af. Cash items too op n broken. Nest mechs and attacks got dumbed down hard while they keep buffing what classes can do

fresh 93 casuals cant even catch up in good amount of time so most just leave fast and hc players leave cuz the game is too easy and too gear based

Comment

Funny how the complaint is it's too easy when 99% of people back then just choose easy or normal difficulty for it since it was just a damage sponge and one shot nest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishoujou View Post
                Funny how the complaint is it's too easy when 99% of people back then just choose easy or normal difficulty for it since it was just a damage sponge and one shot nest.
                yea but at least newbies and veterans can appreciate it. this new one is gona be 100% newb nest like all 90+ nest and its disheartening to see they nerf the quality again.

Comment

• Bishoujou
                  Bishoujou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess, hopefully slayer mode will be difficult for high geared players. Just think it's funny the number one complaint is dn is too easy, and the second is that it's too hard for new players that just hit cap.

• miki
                  miki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It has always been that way but now it's all gear and caution signals instead of class an mech knowledge and teamwork and it got much worse. vn was the funnest nest and to solo I ever had so I think maybe im overreacting but as older player this new one offends me cos of my amazing memories.
              Working...
              X