Lost Business forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Business forever

Your enhance system is just a joke. Either the numbers are a lie, or you have literally flagged accounts to not get upgrades. I failed last week on a 40% chance 9 times in a row, which is a 1% chance of happening, and this week i attempted to upgrade a theano piece from 9-11 which failed around 90% of the time until I ran out of jellies and said f*** it and it broke(conveniently on the first attempt at +7) when the upgrade range was between 47% and 77%. This is completely pointless. There is no real progression when it is 100% tied to luck, and based on the numbers I'm either the unlukiest person or your system is literally lying about the percentages. Either way I wont be spending another penny on this game because i know you will never chance the enhance system. It sucks such a fun game can be ruined with such a horrible progression system.

I am not certain if eye have ever posted anything official stating the chances of success?
    Many people believe it is not a flat chance and there are other factors that may affect enhancing.

Anyway for epic items there is a separate system in place you can use called enhancement transfer. Simply buy a pre-enhanced theano piece from the market and at the blacksmith you can transfer the enhancement to your piece. You can use any item for example transfer shoes to weapon, etc and you can transfer regular theano to obsession or ultimate.

Comment

Err, I dont believe it was ever as high as 40% you may have forgotten to move the decimal left a bit xD

Comment

Originally posted by BigBeef
        buy more dragon eggs and your chances go up
        Buy more eggs maybe juz maybe gameplay, progression may occur!

WTF is the stack being ignored by the comparative analysis of our DN TEAM, bugging out for.

https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
        HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
        VITAL STATS ENHANCED
        HP/ VITALITY
        SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
        X