Conversion Costume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion Costume?

These conversion eggs talk about a chance to get a "conversion costume". What exactly is that? I'm under the impression that a conversion costume is a costume piece that's of epic grade and that I have a chance to get something like that. I'm just unsure of what a "conversion costume" is. Thank you for your time!

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/139

"Conversion Egg is a special Dragon Egg which has a chance to give a Magical Conversion Thread.
    The Magical Conversion Thread can be used to exchange for Conversion Costumes at NPC Cassie.
    Conversion costumes possesses powerful stats, and at the same time allows you adopt the appearance of other cash costumes.
    Once you have a Conversion Costume exchanged from Cassie, head over to the Magical Costume Mirror"

Comment

Currently when you open the launcher there's a banner about Conversion Costume. If you click it, you'll be taken to the patch notes of this Unique Grade costume.

Regards―
      sn’t your fate,t’s your way.

Comment

Volkatrace : Thanks dude, I never bothered to click on the launcher images but that gave me all of the information I needed.

TheK0 : Lmao well duh, that's how eggs work!! OMG!!! (I really hope my luck won't be that bad)

Comment

Working...
        X