Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a noob

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...ap-for-newbies

^ this guide says i should be 70-110k damage range with gear from growth guide but im only 50-70k damage range dragoon, i cant solo abyss.

what should i do?

Do you have main stat dragon gems equipped on your Theano gears? If not, join a party and do dailies, you'll get them in the mail. Don't expect to do your dailies on your own since you've just reached 93. You should have also received a bunch of Enhancement Crests. And by 70k-110k, I meant max damage, didn't consider min. oops. I should change that :|
    Last edited by Muppo; 06-14-2017, 01:37 AM.

Discord: Muppo#5140

Comment

Yea, i have all the crest and gems equipped, thats how i have 50-70k range. I cant solo abyss with those gears(+6), shame because i cant seem to find parties doing daily.

Thanks for the tip

Comment

Talismans as well? Should be Main stat & Phys/Mdmg in 200% (+100%), Wind & Fierce in 175% (+75%), Health & Sturdy/Adorned in 150% (+50%), and Life Giving & Sturdy/Adorned in the 100% (+0%) slots.

Also are your gems enhanced? And what level is everything as far as crests, accessories, and gems?

Comment

It's getting pretty hard to do a solo abyss run if not geared enough...

My advice is try to get a full +10 teano equipment from head-to-toe, best equipment for average player would be :
          Head = Obsession Teano > Aspire Teano
          Body = Obsession Teano > Aspire Teano
          Lower = Obsession Teano > Aspire Teano
          Arms = Obsession Teano > Aspire Teano
          Legs = Obsession Teano > Aspire Teano
          ​​(aspire/obsession for armour to get better defense and HP)

As for at least +10 weapon would be :
          Spear = Nightmare Teano > Obsession Teano > Aspire Teano
          Bracelet = Nightmare Teano > Obsession Teano > Aspire Teano
          (as a side note, both nightmare weapon if used will give you a good critical damage in number which is good. To be honest i may drop those obsession and stick with aspire untill i get enough nightmare point to buy a Nightmare weapon, since you can only get obsession by spending your nightmare point it'll be unwise for a long run but you can get it from a granome HC/hero box though)

There are 2 build possibilities for a choice (Heavy Hitter Dragoon / Decent Hitter-Bulkier Dragoon) :

1. Heavy Hitter Dragoon

​​​​​​Heavy hitter dragoon is a best choice for a future investment for a DPS class, it'll give a huge damage boost to your dragoon. The downside is if you happen to have a +6 or +8 armour then this kind of build gonna make your character died quite often in dungeon or nest, but on a +10 armour this build will definitely help you do a solo abyss dungeon (still do a good DPS in a nest though). But still need to get both of your weapon to go at least +10 as well in order to deal a good damage in dungeon or nest, DPS class should have a good amount of damage instead bulkier than average support (otherwise it'll be a bad class and you'll often get kicked in a pubs party). Your first priority is to enhance your weapon instead of your armour and the jade/jewel would be :

-Armour
          Head = STR with Crit & Critical Damage
          Body = STR with Crit & Critical Damage
          Lower = STR with Crit & Critical Damage
          Arms = STR with Crit & Critical Damage
          Legs = STR with Crit & Critical Damage

-Weapon
          Lance = Abyss Enhance Jewel/Lightning Enhance Jewel/Iceberg Enhance Jewel/Heatwave Enhance Jewel (Convert to elemental attack, pick only one and don't stack it to other equipment)
          Bracelet = Dark/Light/Water/Fire (Choose the one that is match with your lance elemental)

-Accesories
          Ring 1 = Dark/Light/Water/Fire (Choose the one that is match with your lance elemental)
          Ring 2 = Dark/Light/Water/Fire (Choose the one that is match with your lance elemental)
          Earring = STR with Crit & Critical Damage
          Necklace = STR with Crit & Critical Damage

-Heraldries/crest
          Bear
          Destruction
          Wind
          Fatal
          Ultimate
          Attack/Limit (Choose one)
          Tent/Life/Wise
          Shining/Vitality/Wise
          (As a side note if you happen to drop either tent/shining/life/vitality to get a wise one it means that your critical damage will get a boost much higher than a standart defense heraldries/crest)

-Talismans
          200% = Bear & Destruction
          175% = Wind & Fatal
          150% = Shining/Vitality/Life/Wise (put according to your preference)
          100% = Shining/Vitality/Life/Wise (put according to your preference)

2. Decent Hitter-Bulkier Dragoon

This second build is meant to increase your survivability meanwhile keep DPS ing with a decent damage, it's suitable for a starter player and undergeared player (and if you happen to be bad at dodging attacks as well). But mostly in dungeon the enemies and chest around will always drop a one or two foods, tbh i never use this kind of build. Leave the armour at +6 with a bit higher weapon enhancement level will do this kind of build and the jade/jewel would be:

-Armour
          Head = STR with VIT & Max HP
          Body = STR with VIT & Max HP
          Lower = STR with VIT & Max HP
          Arms = STR with VIT & Max HP
          Legs = STR with VIT & Max HP

-Weapon
          Lance = Abyss Enhance Jewel/Lightning Enhance Jewel/Iceberg Enhance Jewel/Heatwave Enhance Jewel (Convert to elemental attack, pick only one and don't stack it to other equipment)
          Bracelet = Dark/Light/Water/Fire (Choose the one that is match with your lance elemental)

-Accesories
          Ring 1 = Dark/Light/Water/Fire (Choose the one that is match with your lance elemental)
          Ring 2 = Dark/Light/Water/Fire (Choose the one that is match with your lance elemental)
          Earring = STR with VIT & Max HP
          Necklace = STR with VIT & Max HP

​​​-Heraldries/crest
          ​​​​Bear
          Destruction
          Wind
          Fatal
          Tent/Life
          Shining/Vitality

-Talismans
          200% = Bear & Destruction
          175% = Wind & Fatal
          150% = Shining/Vitality/Life/Wise
          100% = Shining/Vitality/Life

That's from me...
          Thanks for your attention...
          Everything...
          Eventually Will End

Comment

This is a valk - so mgc dmg,
            +6/5 desirous weaps,
            +6 theona helm/armor/leg, clean gloves and boots
            theona tech intel neck (prob net 5-10k)
            clean gems, crit/hp doesnt matter in board.
            full crest no second stat or anything expensive,
            no costume,full talis.

Even without rings I still have + 100k dmg, In short, you prob doing something wrong. There is a difference in strength and intel scaling but you say you have about 50% of board when compared to me without rings n their gem so......... i suggest you review your gear
            Click image for larger version

Name:	11111.png
Views:	12
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	76953

Comment

Working...
            X