Regarding the Eyedentity Client Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the Eyedentity Client Download

Quick question to anyone who may be able to answer... When I download the new client .zip; I proceed to run setup.exe and go through the process like this:

However, after finishing the "setup" nothing happens, even with my virus protection off and running the setup as administrator. Perhaps I'm missing something simple.. Any advice?

I got stuck on that screen the first time I tried running it before uninstalling the other version. I had totally uninstall anything Nexon/DN related. Then I had to reinstall it, restart my computer and then try running it again. Then it worked. Good luck. I hope you're able to figure it out.
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

I haven't even uninstalled DN in the Nexon folder yet o.o. Worked out fine for me...

..Which reminds me... I gotta go do that

Comment

It should create a dn.exe file in your desktop or search it in the DN folders, but your setup is weird, at least for me, it didn't ask me if I wanted to modify or repair the files, it went straight to installing the client.

EDIT: got ninja'd

Comment

OK! if you are having troubles launching after it installs. Do administrative ok! then boom it will downlode.

Comment

So, to follow up: I was able to install the game; I had to select repair instead of modify. The game was also installed under "KDN," haha.. So idk. At the very least I managed to get it working.

Comment

Mine finished just fine. I think if you see repair, mod, etc... It's probably taking from the old files you have. My files don't exist and i never seen those options.

Comment

• Zetsuen
                Zetsuen commented
                Editing a comment
                I get those options without any existing files. I cleared anything even remotely related to DN prior to attempting that install.

That's very odd. Mine didn't do that and I seem to have the same files as Zetsuen currently.

Comment

Working...
              X