Riuga's Developer Campaign in DN SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riuga's Developer Campaign in DN SEA

Hey guys, a fellow DN player over in SEA is trying to become a limited-developer to help with bug-fixes and the net-security involved with Dragon Nest. So, I decided to make this thread since he's trying to reach out to all English speaking servers to get some support. I figure the developers might need a hand with some stuff (a lot of stuff) regarding DN and having someone as a volunteer helping them get the bugs fixed in this game could give the developers a little more time/breathing room to focus on other issues that need attention (content, lag, everything we complain about). Besides, at this point, (like I've said elsewhere), what have we got to lose? It might get ignored, but we could have someone who'd actually communicate with us and you'd get your post-count up at the same time with just copy-pasting. Win-win.

Here's his thread: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...atures-needed/
    You can decide for yourself whether you wanna support him or not by looking there.

If you want to support him, just reply with the signature to this thread (I'll let him know to watch this) or to the SEA thread if you want.

I, [Insert your forum name here], wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.
Working...
X