Riuga's Developer Campaign in DN SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riuga's Developer Campaign in DN SEA

Hey guys, a fellow DN player over in SEA is trying to become a limited-developer to help with bug-fixes and the net-security involved with Dragon Nest. So, I decided to make this thread since he's trying to reach out to all English speaking servers to get some support. I figure the developers might need a hand with some stuff (a lot of stuff) regarding DN and having someone as a volunteer helping them get the bugs fixed in this game could give the developers a little more time/breathing room to focus on other issues that need attention (content, lag, everything we complain about). Besides, at this point, (like I've said elsewhere), what have we got to lose? It might get ignored, but we could have someone who'd actually communicate with us and you'd get your post-count up at the same time with just copy-pasting. Win-win.

Here's his thread: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...atures-needed/
    You can decide for yourself whether you wanna support him or not by looking there.

If you want to support him, just reply with the signature to this thread (I'll let him know to watch this) or to the SEA thread if you want.

I, [Insert your forum name here], wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Startin it off
    I, SkitzoRoy, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Comment

I, Noctaelius, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

I, Elune, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Comment

I've already let ED know about this, so it's in their hands now. Unfortunately, I don't think your signatures will do much in the way of convincing ED, but keep trying! I know I've certainly pushed for certain things and been surprised.

Comment

I, Goodwill, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Comment

I, miki, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Comment

I, Tsunayoshi, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Comment

We all know how ED loves and cares for our well being in DN NA. They truly deserve our respect!!

But no matter how wonderful and generous they are YOU people are demanding ED to reveal and provide private source code to the online stranger they never really met.

As you know they didn't even provide simple in-game authority to the GM's DENTITY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Johnson View Post
                  We all know how ED loves and cares for our well being in DN NA. They truly deserve our respect!!

But no matter how wonderful and generous they are YOU people are demanding ED to reveal and provide private source code to the online stranger they never really met.

As you know they didn't even provide simple in-game authority to the GM's DENTITY!!!
                  Hey Big Johnson,
                  Riuga kindly replied to you here: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...0#entry3000418
                  Just lettin ya know =)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Johnson View Post

Hey Big Johnson,
                    Riuga kindly replied to you here: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...0#entry3000418
                    Just lettin ya know =)
                    Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 07-06-2017, 03:12 AM. Reason: Forums :^)

Comment

• Big Johnson
                      Big Johnson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Big Johnson is getting famous!! I'm HAPPY!!

I, GodOfDeath, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.
                    DeathlyShade 95 Raven
                    MisticKiller
                    95 DarkAvenger
                    GodTheTeen
                    95 Guardian
                    ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
                    ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
                    Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

I, Hanakarasu, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Comment

I, Autismo wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code

Comment

I, JustAway, wish for Riuga to become a limited-role Dragon Nest developer so that he may take a shot at fixing the bugs infesting this game and tighten up its network security code.

Discord: JustAway#4953

LMFAO wHO cAREAS HAHA Xd

Comment

Working...
                          X