Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooperation with Cherry Credits

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ma...cherry-credits

What do you think? I had a feeling they were involved somehow when I saw one of the staff's name was Visage.

They'll be handling :"implementing our(Eyedentity's) schedule, maintaining daily operations and QA of ingame contents" while Eyedentity is handling "contents, events and overall planning"

ED needs all the help it can get - I was kind of worried as to why they are handling all this by themselves.

Comment

I think this is good for DN they just want to do this as good as they can so they asked for help that deserves an A+ in my book
      DeathlyShade 95 Raven
      MisticKiller
      95 DarkAvenger
      GodTheTeen
      95 Guardian
      ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
      ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
      Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

• daddy
        daddy commented
        Editing a comment
        lol everyone knows CC = Eyedentity & Shanda Games

Considering CC gave DNEU events such as..
      http://www.dragonnest.eu/community/event/3278 -- Cooking event, where you cook 5 of each intermediate dish (level right after basic), you get 5 EVOLUTION COMA SHARDS (and bunch of other stuff), DNNA is in good hands.

Although from observations, CC hosts a lot of sales. Lots. of. sales.

Comment

So basically CC will maintain our servers and do some other basic stuff while ED will make all decisions regarding updates, events and etc. huh o-o

This crazyNomi ~~~~~
        Has a lot of chars...everywhere

Comment

My only complaint about CC over the last few months is that they haven't been on point regarding event rewards, If you check SEA forums, you will find tons of complains about people that didn't receive their rewards for one reason or another. Also if 'QA of ingame contents' means that they will be the ones answering in the forums, then I will add that they have also been failing with that in the SEA forums. I don't understand what 'maintaining daily operations' means though.

EDIT: After reading this again it looks like I'm complaining about CC in the NA forums lol.

What I'm trying to say is that those are my ONLY complaints, CC has been doing pretty good work with SEA with a nice variety of events and constant updates. So my final thought is pretty obvious and I agree with their decision. If ED isn't experienced enough to handle all the jobs, it's great CC is helping with some of them.
          Last edited by Kindue; 09-28-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrTed View Post
            Considering CC gave DNEU events such as..
            http://www.dragonnest.eu/community/event/3278 -- Cooking event, where you cook 5 of each intermediate dish (level right after basic), you get 5 EVOLUTION COMA SHARDS (and bunch of other stuff), DNNA is in good hands.

Although from observations, CC hosts a lot of sales. Lots. of. sales.
            Careful with what you say, Visage has been clear : CC is there to basically Maintain the servers, implement the patches, get rid of the bugs (and probably translation).

Content update (What's within the patch+Schedule), events and Cash Shop are Eyedentity Work. CC got no power on us except maintaining servers up and good.

It's actually good news, CC do the technical part we were wondering about ''how will ED will manage that ???'' while ED still manages our community, updates, events, sales and cash shop.
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• DrTed
              DrTed commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah ok, did not know that. I thought CC was going to act as our publisher in conjunction with ED

i have no experience with CC, i have no idea what they are like, etc, so i'm just hoping for the best n_n
            im not on this account

Comment

I'm not surprise but I do hope we are in good hands...
              Discord Jack #7023
              ~Destroyer || Apophis~
              ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

Working...
              X