Lvl 93 Box Missed Hero's Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 93 Box Missed Hero's Way

Hi i returned to the game since a long time without play... but in one of my characters when i searched for this box ( Hero's Way) didn't find it... i dont know where is it or why it disappeared, it's possible if any Gm can return this box from my Character, or if this isn't possible maybe transfer it from one of my other characters?

Any GM can Help me?

DarkAeoN

But..... i got the "returned hero Box" with this Char... one thing is the "returned hero box" a other is the "hero's way box" and my other Chararacters have the Hero's Way Box, in other words i'm talking about the "Hero's Way Box" the hero's Way box it's already working because if you créate a new carácter the hero's way box is shown in your character inventory. it's a gift when you reach lvl 93 with any carácter.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      They've been nerfed...

• boostedanimal
      boostedanimal commented
      Editing a comment
      Only regular characters get that box. Not chronicle or returned

hi, Can Help Me any GM???

Comment

What I believe you're talking about comes in the mail when you create a new character. If the mail expired and you didn't collect it, it's gone. It also may have an expiration date even if you do collect it, I'm not sure. You can create new character to test it out.

Comment

Only regular characters get that box. Not chronicle or returned

Comment

what i am saying is that.... later i had that box... all my character still have that box but one om my characters Dont ( the main).... maybe i could erase it... IDK..... so my question is if its posible if any Gm can Tranfer this box from any another carácter to my main charácter....... i can créate another charater Equal to my main but in my main account i Bought a lot of CASH ítems so these ítems i cant transfer to my new account.... its posible to do that?

Comment

If you created the character before heros boxes were introduced, you wouldn't have gotten it.

You can send in a ticket to ask, but this is not something you should requests on the forums. If you submit a ticket and it doesn't get looked at you can make another post with the ticket number or try to find one in gme to ask.

Comment

Working...
            X