Bug/Missing rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug/Missing rewards

Hi! I couldn't play since like 3 month ago (working a lot not much time) and any of my accounts have recieved a blessing/buff returned hero/dragoneer ... I don't have any max character or anything to get gold/exp so this buff should help me a lot , please if someone can help me ill preciate it , Thanks

Unfortunately, the returned hero was deactivated because there was a bug with it and has not yet been reinstated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

There will be any kind of compensation to the ussers that doesnt have it? Cuz with 0 % exp and no gold its horrible to start

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
        [GM] DENTITY commented
        Editing a comment
        probably not, but I'm not in charge of it.

Originally posted by hatsu View Post
      there will be any kind of compensation to the ussers that doesnt have it? Cuz with 0 % exp and no gold its horrible to start

no excuses

commit to your goal in getting to 93

motivate yourself

never give up b****

compel

Comment

That explains why my gift box with jellies and good stuffs on my max returned chars just disappeared. In time for the enhance event....

[GM] DENTITY , Dean5O what are the ethics of actually removing something earned by players from personal inventory??? Once ED has crossed that line, there is no more question of trust. That's like having your boss come to your house and take away everything you've bought / saved with your bonus check
        Last edited by LikeItIs; 07-24-2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X