Korean Or Japanese voices???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Or Japanese voices???

I am so excited that cherry credits will be assisting in handling us with eyedenity games! Does this mean we can finally be done with the horrific English actors that is voicing npcs and our characters. I want either Korean or Japanese voices implanted! What are you guys opinions?

cough m cough o cough d cough s

Comment

I think that we are still getting the English VP. However there hasn't been that much information released regarding anything like new regulations and stuff. So we're gonna have to find out until they post something or in the game. I just know that Eyedentity is definitely more stricter than Nexon so bye forum trolls.
      Always a muffin
      Main: Fayrore - Warden
      Alt: Faybelori - Chaos Mage/Majesty
      Alt#2: SacredFires - Pyromancer/Saleana

Comment

I'd like the option to switch in between Korean and English voices, just to be fair to those who are more comfortable with their native languages. I feel like some people wouldn't be very happy or comfortable switching from all English to all Korean, and I can understand that. I just like the Korean voice acting since it's filled with more 'umpfh' . So, if they do add the option to switch in between, it'll be awesome . That way, everyone will be happy. Anywho, regarding Japanese voice acting: It would be VERY nice if they implemented that as another language option, but seeing as ED is a Korean developer, I don't think they'd be able to get the Japanese voice acting put in. HOWEVER, it'd be really cool! :3 I'm looking forward to what they've changed in the game!
        Last edited by Tana-bun; 09-28-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• daddy
          daddy commented
          Editing a comment
          i'm pretty sure that's an option (I believe in SEA) so it'd be nice to get this.

• Fayrore
          Fayrore commented
          Editing a comment
          Well this is a North American server so I would think most people would be comfortable with English voices over other languages. But that would be an interesting idea.

• The Fool
          The Fool commented
          Editing a comment
          It's rather refreshing to see someone with this kind of thinking. I agree, wholeheartedly; and it's not like that's unexplored territory, either.

Yeah, I don't know if having the game in a foreign language would be all that great. I know that the voice actors are much better, but if they actually try they can get some of even the more talented voice actors ~COUGH Laura Bailey COUGH~ to voice act in this new world.

Comment

• Riley
          Riley commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Fay, I made it myself. xD

daddy Yes! I am her biggest fan and practically know every character she's played as. We also have the same birthdays! She's a Gemini!!!

• AlicaFoxyB
          AlicaFoxyB commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i hope they will allow modding....cause i miss doing that

• daddy
          daddy commented
          Editing a comment
          cough no one knows if you're using voice mods unless you tell them.. but as far as I know mods aren't permitted.. cough AlicaFoxyB

You may as well vote on my poll, which I made in Game Suggestions section. ^^

http://www.strawpoll.me/11283280/r

Comment

I prefer korean voices. Really hoping we get the choice, if not I will be playing with sound off.
          I login every once and a while.

Comment

I don't think we're getting the english VP because that was a Nexon creation (From my understanding). But like someone said.. cough m cough o cough d cough s

Heron
            Inadvertently Offensive Bear..
            Some of you really piss me off!
            Scratch my back and I'll love you forever..
            I..I'm fine, baka..

Grizzly
            Voice Acting Profile https://www.castingcall.club/m/joe%20the%20villain

Comment

ED shuld let me do da voices. ill do da work 4 free. hit me UP.

Comment

I'd like having the option of switching. Just have English be the default.

Comment

I love the Korean voices. ^^
                  iAimToPlease - 93 Windwalker
                  Sudite - 93 Silver Hunter
                  Bootylicious - 90 Dark Summoner
                  YunoGasaai - 93 Ruina
                  Discord: SassyChan #8143

Comment

I see what some people are saying, but... the English voices are gross omg. So.... give us an option at least?!

Comment

Working...
                    X